Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shine @ the shelborne.... big opening weekend news-kelvin andrews & MARK FARINA!

Guest djjoncowan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan

Can't be Ashish?

nope. ashish is a great personal friend that will be helping with some events from time to time but he's not the one joining our management team... he lives in chicago - LOL -next guess.... ???

Guest aquabooty1078

hey guys... big news for you which I just couldn't wait to announce...

MARK FARINA with opening set by our very own resident dj KELVIN "soul mekanik" ANDREWS -

:o :o

;D<----- Me

Guest djjoncowan

Yea I know of this, the actual owner emailed me about it, he used to own club state. Very cool guy. 8)

thats funny because my family and I own the hotel and obviously the venue inside our property. I think who you are referring to is gerry kelly who is my marketing director that we hired to work on the entertainment side... just thought you should have your facts straight... anyways, shine baby shine...

Guest swank

Yea I know of this, the actual owner emailed me about it, he used to own club state. Very cool guy. 8)

thats funny because my family and I own the hotel and obviously the venue inside our property. I think who you are referring to is gerry kelly who is my marketing director that we hired to work on the entertainment side... just thought you should have your facts straight... anyways, shine baby shine...

;)

Guest djjoncowan

count me in!

shine on

he's alive!

agreed... great to see james sheridan posting again. can't wait to see you again soon. this is gonna be like groovejet all over again ;)

Guest ashish

IT'S ON!!!

Hope everyone is doing well down there. I'm so excited to be a part of Shine. Although, I won't be part of the management team (cause i am in chicago), I, along with X'ESS, will be helping out in many different ways.

Like Jon said, this will be Mark's first Miami appearance outside of WMC. How fitting is it that he would be playing the grand opening of Shine.

I look forward in doing all that I can with Jon at Shine. Just wait and see what else we have in store for you!

;)

Guest djjoncowan

IT'S ON!!!

Hope everyone is doing well down there. I'm so excited to be a part of Shine. Although, I won't be part of the management team (cause i am in chicago), I, along with X'ESS, will be helping out in many different ways.

Like Jon said, this will be Mark's first Miami appearance outside of WMC. How fitting is it that he would be playing the grand opening of Shine.

I look forward in doing all that I can with Jon at Shine. Just wait and see what else we have in store for you!

;)

so looking forward to it also and as always, pleasure to have you involved my friend... see you for opening night!

Guest mr. wilkins

count me in!

shine on

he's alive!

agreed... great to see james sheridan posting again. can't wait to see you again soon. this is gonna be like groovejet all over again ;)

GOD lets hope not...my body cant take that type of abuse at age 30.... I was 20 my first time @ GJ

Guest djjoncowan

count me in!

shine on

he's alive!

GOD lets hope not...my body cant take that type of abuse at age 30.... I was 20 my first time @ GJ

dude me neither...lol - let god have mercy on us all...lol

LOL!

Guest djjoncowan

cd_b0000bzyqz.gif

---Farina....Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the support everyone. we all all very excited about the project and especially opening night with mark farina... also, big welcome to eddy guerra - so happy to have you on our team bro!