Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shine @ the shelborne.... big opening weekend news-kelvin andrews & MARK FARINA!

Guest djjoncowan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan

sound system started arriving today 8) - got some sick bookings confirmed as well... just you wait.. anyways, its all coming together nicely! very exciting. - and oh yeah, mark farina and kelvin andrews nov 12th - lol

;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Carl-Vito

its great to see the amount of energy in the posts, I am a new arrival to this site, but a dinosaur in the miami club scene.

I look forward to the the opening of Shine! I will be joining forces again with my friend Gerry Kelly (Level & Vivid, where I worked with him) and his promotional team to assit on the Nov. 11 & 12th opening...

Guest Stogie

its great to see the amount of energy in the posts, I am a new arrival to this site, but a dinosaur in the miami club scene.

I look forward to the the opening of Shine! I will be joining forces again with my friend Gerry Kelly (Level & Vivid, where I worked with him) and his promotional team to assit on the Nov. 11 & 12th opening...

:D About Time you sign up welcome to CJ and SHINE is definitely going to be "NIZE"....just weeks away now till we have something NEW in SouthBeach...

Guest Stogie

hey guys... big news for you which I just couldn't wait to announce...

shine will officially open its doors for the VIP opening friday nov 11th featuring new resident dj - KELVIN "soul mekanik" ANDREWS as he kicks off his new us residency with us at shine. other talent tba soon for the other rooms.

saturday november 12th Shine hosted by ocean drive magazine and in association with xsess entertainment brings you opening night featuring the first miami apearance outside of wmc for MARK FARINA with opening set by our very own resident dj KELVIN "soul mekanik" ANDREWS - talent for the other rooms and other guest hosts/surprises tba... I know its a few months aways but this is going to be sick...true house music at the fullest extent with everything else in between..can't wait to see you all "shine" with us 8)

8)

Guest djjoncowan

hey stogie...

got your emails. accept my deepest apologies for not getting back to you sooner... I will give you a ring this wk. thanks for your support everyone. counting down the days til shine ;D - we've got some other major bookings up our sleeves. just you wait! ;)

Guest Stogie

;D Sounds Good Jon, I figured Gerry would investigate for me since he pretty much lives at Shelborne preparing for the Grand Opening weekend... 8) looking forward to it.

Guest james_sheridan

count me in!

shine on

he's alive!

agreed... great to see james sheridan posting again. can't wait to see you again soon. this is gonna be like groovejet all over again ;)

GOD lets hope not...my body cant take that type of abuse at age 30.... I was 20 my first time @ GJ

dude me neither...lol - let god have mercy on us all...lol

i hear you guys... we're getting old. like classic antiques! but still kickin about ;)

Guest mp3some

I have to make it to that Farina event.

a little birdy said something about a saw x-mas party as well ;)

Oh Yeah!

Satoshi, Cusik, Tigerhook, Medway.....

That would be Great!! ;D

.- 8)

Guest djjoncowan

I have to make it to that Farina event.

a little birdy said something about a saw x-mas party as well ;)

Oh Yeah!

Satoshi, Cusik, Tigerhook, Medway.....

That would be Great!! ;D

.- 8)

;)

Guest Stogie

:o

This place is gonna be the JOINT! These guys are fuckin' serious about their shit! :D

We'll finally meet Justin, hope all is going good..

This venue is going to be SWEEEEEEEEEET 8) ;)