Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shine @ the shelborne.... big opening weekend news-kelvin andrews & MARK FARINA!

Guest djjoncowan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan

counting down the days... just over a month to go ;)

as am i my friend....as am i!

;)

have you booked your flights yet ashish? do you guys want to stay with me? get in touch ;)

Guest FRESHMAN

;)

have you booked your flights yet ashish? do you guys want to stay with me? get in touch ;)

Let that motherfucker sleep in the streets.

J/K

Guest james stratus

I have to make it to that Farina event.

a little birdy said something about a saw x-mas party as well ;)

Oh Yeah!

Satoshi, Cusik, Tigerhook, Medway.....

That would be Great!! ;D

.- 8)

:o A SAW party would be amazing! This needs to happen!

Guest djjoncowan

Oh Yeah!

That would be Great!! ;D

.- 8)

it is happening ;D - won't let the total cat out of the bag yet but lets just say its confirmed for before yr's end..... 8)

Guest ashish

;)

J/K

ahhhh...the streets of south beach are calling my name aren't they ;)

flights have been booked for a very long time. this is the weekend after my bday. so, i'm going to be ready to party. the question is....who's going to party with me???

Guest lyrik

;)

J/K

ahhhh...the streets of south beach are calling my name aren't they ;)

flights have been booked for a very long time. this is the weekend after my bday. so, i'm going to be ready to party. the question is....who's going to party with me???

ahhhhh...where the beer flows like wine!

I'm in.

Guest FRESHMAN

I guess i will hang out with you, As long as you don't take me to that shithole that you took me to lastime you where here.

Guest djjoncowan

I guess i will hang out with you, As long as you don't take me to that shithole that you took me to lastime you where here.

where's the shithole? just curious...

here's our November lineup...

fridays - "time machine" - dj kelvin andrews will bring you on a journey through time featuring everything from funk, disco, rock, old school hip hop, house tunes from today and yesterday while seemlessly bringing you from era to era in both music and decor...a night of cosmic mash up if you will - just pure fun! enter the time warp begining november 11th.

saturday november 12th - Mark Farina w/resident kelvin andrews

saturday november 19th - residents kelvin andrews (soul mekanik) and chris bourne (tarrantella)

wednesday November 23rd - Denny Tsetto's w/ kelvin andrews and chris bourne

saturday november 26th - Fabric cd release party feat DJ heather w/kelvin andrew's

stay tuned for december! this is definitely the start of something special

8) ;)

Guest lyrik

saturday november 26th - Fabric cd release party feat DJ heather w/kelvin andrew's

8) ;)

ahhh makes me a very happy camper

fridays - "time machine" - dj kelvin andrews will bring you on a journey through time featuring everything from funk, disco, rock, old school hip hop, house tunes from today and yesterday while seemlessly bringing you from era to era in both music and decor...a night of cosmic mash up if you will - just pure fun! enter the time warp begining november 11th.

saturday november 19th - residents kelvin andrews (soul mekanik) and chris bourne (tarrantella)

8) ;)

dj heather.... OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG im there.... damn tsettos on a wed. crapppp :-\

Guest djjoncowan

8) ;)

dj heather.... OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG im there.... damn tsettos on a wed. crapppp :-\

its the night before thanksgiving bling - you'll be cool.... 8)

Guest lyrik

oh crappppppppppppppp its the same day as the bang music festival already got tix for that :'(

damn ill have to miss it .. unless jon and eddy allows me to go in jeans and t shirt. damnit :'(

this is why you have a back up shirt already ironed and on a hanger in the car focker.

Guest djjoncowan

oh crappppppppppppppp its the same day as the bang music festival already got tix for that :'(

damn ill have to miss it .. unless jon and eddy allows me to go in jeans and t shirt. damnit :'(

bang closes at midnight anyways..... non issue ;)

Guest djjoncowan

i have high hopes for this place . so far the bookings are da shit ... farina and heather in just a few week period

impressive very impressive.

wait until december gets announced bling... ;)

Guest mp3some

Oh Yeah!

That would be Great!! ;D

.- 8)

it is happening ;D - won't let the total cat out of the bag yet but lets just say its confirmed for before yr's end..... 8)

It's Music to my ears!!! ;D

Really looking fwd to this one jon... It's been a while since we had any of these guys down here outside conference.

Best of luck with the setup and kickoff... It's gonna be a blast!!

.- 8)