Hi. new to Miami and this forum

Guest ass2die4

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gmstenback

Welcome to Miami and CJ

Finally a girl welcomes me. I was beginnning to think that all there was in this forum was a bunch of pervs... ;D (nothing wrong with that of course if it's warranted... ;))

That's mostly all talk, they're all pretty cool, you're going to like it down here! :)

Guest swank

oi, welcome

interesting login name you got there...

Yeah, I get comments about my screen name all the time. But it's actually a nickname that my friends call me...he-he...

How I got it is actually really funny. A few years ago there was this drunk guy going around the bar I was at and grabbing all the girls butts there...Of course eveyone was getting pissed off and then when the guy came to grab my butt he passed out and fell on a stool next to the one I was sitting on. He hit is head on the top of the stool and had to be carried out on a stretcher...LOL

Thus how I got my nick name 'Ass2die4'...... ;D

Step 1: new girl joins CJ

Step 2: everyone welcomes her

Step 3: interesting "screen name" some ask for pics

Step 4: new girl makes excuse #1

Step 5: some continue to be persistant

Step 6: new girl makes excuse #2

Step 7: hardcore CJr's continue to apply pressure

Step 8: new girl finally breaks down and posts pic...

we're only four steps away!

Welcome ;D

I'm not making any excuses. Why do I need to post a pic of myself up here? I want people to get to know me for who I'am instead of people getting to know me because of what they like (or don't like) from a picture they see of me. Maybe someday I will post a picture to reveal myself to those who deserve it! Otherwise you boyz (or girls) will just have to wait and meet me in person someday.... ;D

I'm sure you silly boys on here are all wondering if I really have an 'ass to die for'....lol....maybe I do 8)

Great!

Steps 6 and now 7 outta the way...

almost there! :o:P

Guest Cosmigonon

oi, welcome

interesting login name you got there...

Yeah, I get comments about my screen name all the time. But it's actually a nickname that my friends call me...he-he...

How I got it is actually really funny. A few years ago there was this drunk guy going around the bar I was at and grabbing all the girls butts there...Of course eveyone was getting pissed off and then when the guy came to grab my butt he passed out and fell on a stool next to the one I was sitting on. He hit is head on the top of the stool and had to be carried out on a stretcher...LOL

Thus how I got my nick name 'Ass2die4'...... ;D

Step 1: new girl joins CJ

Step 2: everyone welcomes her

Step 3: interesting "screen name" some ask for pics

Step 4: new girl makes excuse #1

Step 5: some continue to be persistant

Step 6: new girl makes excuse #2

Step 7: hardcore CJr's continue to apply pressure

Step 8: new girl finally breaks down and posts pic...

we're only four steps away!

Welcome ;D

I'm not making any excuses. Why do I need to post a pic of myself up here? I want people to get to know me for who I'am instead of people getting to know me because of what they like (or don't like) from a picture they see of me. Maybe someday I will post a picture to reveal myself to those who deserve it! Otherwise you boyz (or girls) will just have to wait and meet me in person someday.... ;D

I'm sure you silly boys on here are all wondering if I really have an 'ass to die for'....lol....maybe I do 8)

The reason we ask for a pic is so we can say hello whenever we see you around, and for no other reason at all... gee... ::)

btw, Bienvenida!! ;D

Guest coach

Yeah, I have to admit that I also cannot think of anything to say that is not potentially offensive. So I'll keep to just "welcome and don't mind the natives." It's Miami!

Guest ass2die4

easy there, we the perveted are quite proud of our status here. :P

welcome nonetheless, to our bored.

I don't mind a little silly perversion. In fact I will be the first to say that women are probably worse than men when it comes to dirty talk!

Guest ass2die4

Welcome:

However,

Face, Ass, or Tits : are still required for membership >:(

J.K. ;D

Well I most certainly have all 3 of those. And if you have tits then there's something really wrong with the membership requirments for you being a guy and all....LOL

Guest Civs

beinvenida. the meet and greet for the Cjers is usually Nocturnal on Friday night for the Local Celebrity party. make sure to bring shades and light clothing as it's still hot up there. enjoy your stay and c u out and about.

Guest Cosmigonon

If you actually want to be able to talk and not scream to the CJ's, you can go to the hurrican relief party we're having this saturday... 8)

Guest swank

AHHHHHhhhh it's going to be a rough weekend...

alot of CJ'rs will be lurking in the clubs looking for an "ass2die4". I can see it now, guys getting slapped like little school boys while asking girls with a totally straight face..."excuse me, are you an "ass2die4"?

I can see the tshirt "I am an ass2die4" ;D

alot of CJ'rs will be lurking in the clubs looking for an "ass2die4". I can see it now, guys getting slapped like little school boys while asking girls with a totally straight face..."excuse me, are you an "ass2die4"?

speak for yourself buddy

80% of the girls in miami have an ass to die for, just go to amika any given night lol

Guest swank

speak for yourself buddy

80% of the girls in miami have an ass to die for, just go to amika any given night lol

??? ??? ???

never disputed that...

I'm talkin about the identity of the new CJ member "ass2die4"...

After a whole thread about her ass the pressure is on, now she has to bring it!

maybe she's in the mirror considering a new screen name like, aight_ass or myboyfriendsaysmyassiscute .... ;D

Guest ass2die4

speak for yourself buddy

??? ??? ???

never disputed that...

maybe she's in the mirror considering a new screen name like, aight_ass or myboyfriendsaysmyassiscute .... ;D

^LOL you guys are just to cute. You guys want to see my ass so bad LMAO..Well lets just say that if some guy at a bar passed out b4 trying to grab my ass and I earned a nickname for it, then that should tell you something about my ass. What that is I'll just leave it up to your dirty little minds to work out for now....

That is until you see it for yourselves or I decide to post a pic of it.

BTW I don't have a b.f....

Guest djcarlosf

oooo oooo i wanna see!!!

no wait... nevermind...

im pretty sure this is an alias... koky is that you fucking around again!?

get a hobby!!!! :D

Guest swank

speak for yourself buddy

??? ??? ???

never disputed that...

^LOL you guys are just too cute. You guys want my ass so bad LMAO..Well lets just say that if some guy at a bar passed trying to grab my ass and I earned a nickname for it, then that should tell you something. What that is I'll just leave it up to your dirty little minds to work out for now....

That is until I decide to post a pic of it.

BTW I don't have a b.f....

*instant edit* ;)

Guest Satan

actually im a breast man

i want to die smothered in titty

but id never kick out a good ass either

speak for yourself buddy

??? ??? ???

never disputed that...

^LOL you guys are just to cute. You guys want to see my ass so bad LMAO..Well lets just say that if some guy at a bar passed out b4 trying to grab my ass and I earned a nickname for it, then that should tell you something about my ass.

typical miami line...

::)

Guest swank

actually im a breast man

breasts... :D now thats a whole other thread!

Guest swank

actually im a breast man

breasts2die4 bwahahahahaha ;D I kill myself.

actually im a breast man

you guys r a bunch of pervs my god ::)

lol

Guest swirlundergrounder

actually im a breast man

Tits-n-ass2die4!!