Josh Wink & Stryke @ Nocturnal!

Guest aj2234

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clauds

woot! ;D

niceeeeeeee i havent seen u in a long time mama... omg a rare sat/sun morning afterhours for me..

gonna be a long weekend

fri-chesterfield/metropolis

sat-nocturnal

woot!!

wooohooo! there's no way i'm missing stryke and josh wink ... can't wait!!! ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

must i remind everyone that wink played my fav set at space all of last yr.........

;D

for what is worth.............EVERYONE plays your favorite set ever. you should prolly retire the qord favorite from your vocabulary, it is very similar to an old story i once heard--THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF :)

must i remind everyone that wink played my fav set at space all of last yr.........

;D

for what is worth.............EVERYONE plays your favorite set ever. you should prolly retire the qord favorite from your vocabulary, it is very similar to an old story i once heard--THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF :)

nah wink was def my fav at space.... space last yr didnt have many of my top 10 fav sets from last yr. wink was awesome.

i loved watchin the crowd as he dropped that shit.... they didndt know how to react..... ;D

;D

steve..i better c at noc too...mofo!!!

phase 3!!!!!

;D

steve..i better c at noc too...mofo!!!

phase 3!!!!!

this detox phase will be in multiple parts too i assume :P

Guest aj2234

just got off the phone with Stryke....he's in his studio...LOL

you're all in for it! :o ;D

everybody should plan on getting there early and not miss what gregs gonna do early! ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

;D

What he said, Bling... ::)

everybody should plan on getting there early and not miss what gregs gonna do early! ;)

I thought Stryke was doing a patio set? ???

Guest aj2234

stryke will open and close for wink in the main room

wink will do a main room and a patio set and greg might play with him on the patio

stryke will open and close for wink in the main room

wink will do a main room and a patio set and greg might play with him on the patio

I didn't realize Wink was playing the patio too SWEEET!!!! ;D