Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Josh Wink & Stryke @ Nocturnal!

Guest aj2234

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JustDade

All you mofos that never heard Greg Tear up NOC...This is your chance... You might just have a new favorite. You have been warned!!!!!!!

i got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also Wink will be doing a main room and patio set!

Any ideas on set times for Wink yet? inside-outside...

Just spoke to Stryke and he and Josh are planning a few surprises.

Guest Untouchablepurple

All you mofos that never heard Greg Tear up NOC...This is your chance... You might just have a new favorite. You have been warned!!!!!!!

i got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also Wink will be doing a main room and patio set!

Any ideas on set times for Wink yet? inside-outside...

Just spoke to Stryke and he and Josh are planning a few surprises.

:o

Guest defunes

This is going to be amaziing...during the WMC when he played Pawn Shop, all I kept thinking was He deserves to be in a biiger venue with a kick ass system!! So I will def see you there...

Guest junglesmacks

too bad they got a scumbag to promote this. =)

anyone interested in kowin wusup, ill more than pleased to explain.

Who gives a rats butt about who's promoting it or the scumbagginess.. eeets alll aboot deee moooozik ma' friend...

8)

Guest armaniP

Well.. evidently I do. I'm not just in it for the music, im in it for the good karma all around aswell as dreams Im pursuing.

My community means alot to me.

Dont expect everyone to understand, but thats whats up. Music is paramount tho my homie.. enjoy it while we can no doubt.

I've been waiting way tool long for this..... It's on this weekend guys....Stryke is back!!!

good seeing you last week and thx for the tix.....c u this weekend 8)

Guest stryke303

Hey all,

Thanks for the kind words of support. Glad you're all excited. Both Josh and i can't wait for Saturday. We both have some special things up our sleeves ;) Let's show this club what it should look and sound like on a Saturday...the way we planned it waaaaay back in the beginning! I didn't spend over 2 years of my life working my butt off for this club for nothing. Let's show em how it's done!

Guest swank

Hey all,

Thanks for the kind words of support. Glad you're all excited. Both Josh and i can't wait for Saturday. We both have some special things up our sleeves ;) Let's show this club what it should look and sound like on a Saturday...the way we planned it waaaaay back in the beginning! I didn't spend over 2 years of my life working my butt off for this club for nothing. Let's show em how it's done!

Glad to see you on the board...I know that there are a TON of people who can't wait for this...I think it's gonna get outta control and I hope the photogs will be there for this.

You two are gonna rip someone a new one LOL

4 days and counting.....

Guest Electric Eel

I'm excited for this, should be a great time!

Stryke can't wait to see what surprises you guys have in store for us. Nice to finally meet you last Sat. :)

Lee

Guest JustDade

Well.. evidently I do. I'm not just in it for the music, im in it for the good karma all around aswell as dreams Im pursuing.

My community means alot to me.

Dont expect everyone to understand, but thats whats up. Music is paramount tho my homie.. enjoy it while we can no doubt.

I for one would certainly like to know what you're talking about...