Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anything ever go on at that club called Jade?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest beat junkie

we are probably going to start doing one off events there in the near future. Jade was purchased, remodeled and is now open under the name Modiba Miami.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I thought Jade was a gay club....I dont know, never been there but somehow I thought so

It's a nice workable spot. I like it becuz it is off the beaten path....It sure didn't seem very gay when I was last there during the WMC....But that's the WMC....

Guest trauma

I DJed there for a minute. They had some gay/lesbian parties there. It's definitely a dope spot and would be perfect for some house nights. :)

Guest ramon

Ugly as sin if you ask me.

all about the back room with the 4 speakers and tiny booth and a bar .. i heard stacey pullen back there and it was awesome.

welcome to the nation .. of focus control modulation!

I thought Jade was a gay club....I dont know, never been there but somehow I thought so

it had gay nights on friday nights back in the maze days...about a year ago they started doing after after after parties there on sundays from noon to 10pm till they got raided...they also hosted the bliss parties over a year ago on saturdays.

girls loved the 2 stripper poles...gee i wonder y ::)

Guest mr. wilkins

HouseDivision & Lust4hosue did our Christmas Party upstairs last December...cool little spot...has loads of potential...

but that downstairs room was calling my name.... shits really cool..defo for the "underground" sound

Guest Satan

its a dea training camp for new recruits.

also the tow truck companies down the street love to use it for short practice runs.

tremont towing sucks big scrotum! teabag towing they oughta call them

Guest Satan

"nice place but never really liked it?"

???

Paris Hilton is a good looking girl, but I don't really care for her...

thats only cause youre gay, stick with the topic!

Guest james stratus

Jade was a consideration for me a while back, but that place is so off the beaten path that it would take a super promoter and a very niche party to make anything really work there. I also have to add that the French connection at the time didn't make it an appealing place to me.

it had gay nights on friday nights back in the maze days...about a year ago they started doing after after after parties there on sundays from noon to 10pm till they got raided...they also hosted the bliss parties over a year ago on saturdays.

Remember those days man!!! Good times..

I thought Jade was a gay club....I dont know' date=' never been there but somehow I thought so

[/quote']

Remember those days man!!! Good times..

oh yea i remember, gotta have the energy for sure

Guest jamu

I once knew a stripper called jade and she wasn't gay. But never got any lay from her. Maybe she was a maid who had a son named jay by day :P.