Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"ASS2DIE4" FINALLY POST'S A PIC!

Guest swank

Guest ass2die4

I need to c the asss to confirm... 8)

you actually might have a point there....did you notice how the pic is cropped right at the waist.

let's face it guys...how many times have you seen the cute female police officer who gets out of her cruiser with an ASS twice the width of her shoulders?

you actually might have a point there.... ::)

You guys are dumb look at the pic...There's no way that her ass is nothing less than to die 4...No way...!!

Wait one second. Terry Jasinto? Are you the same Terry Jasinto that used to DJ at the Showbox in Seattle?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

you actually might have a point there....did you notice how the pic is cropped right at the waist.

let's face it guys...how many times have you seen the cute female police officer who gets out of her cruiser with an ASS twice the width of her shoulders?

You guys are dumb look at the pic...There's no way that her ass is nothing less than to die 4...No way...!!

Wait one second. Terry Jasinto? Are you the same Terry Jasinto that used to DJ at the Showbox in Seattle?

Yep that me.... :)

Guest AlanS

The man, the myth, the legend!

Guest ass2die4

Check your PM ;D

Guest DrFired

Run Terry...she recognize, you.....

what am i saying..damn you Terry! ;D

Guest swank

remember Terry....you're still taken

*c_ck block ;D

Guest DrFired

*c_ck block ;D

LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

*c_ck block ;D

Just becuz I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't fiddle with the menu...lol j/k

Guest LeVeL

All I have to say to Ass2Die4 welcome to the boards.

I wont make a fool of myself sweating you like the rest of the desperate housewives on here ::)

Guest swirlundergrounder

I wont make a fool of myself sweating you like the rest of the desperate housewives on here ::)

LOL

but by saying that ur not sweating her, you are infact sweating her.....LOL

Guest DrFired

LOL

but by saying that ur not sweating her, you are infact sweating her.....LOL

LOL

Guest LeVeL

All I have to say to Ass2Die4 welcome to the boards.

You just did... :D

By doing what? Welcoming her to the Boards... ???

Guest Devilicious

I just don't feel right calling you by that name, but chica I have to personally thank you for instigating so much pointless babble the last couple of days!

CJ used to be quite entertaining but a lot of the fun people left (coughkokycough) and it has become quite dull. I hope you have a great time in miami. And if you really want to see pics of us, there is a thread in junkie chat from awhile back where most members identified themselves ;)

Guest swank

*c_ck block ;D

Just becuz I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't fiddle with the menu...lol j/k

;)

Guest Devilicious

um, welcum... ;D

Wel-cum? Who's the perv now? ;)

lol

terry be a nice boy and find that thread in junkie chat so she can see the rest of us. I tried searching but no dice.....

Guest swirlundergrounder

um, welcum... ;D

Wel-cum? Who's the perv now? ;)

lol

terry be a nice boy and find that thread in junkie chat so she can see the rest of us. I tried searching but no dice.....

It's proably bumped down to page 17 or something..