Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ass2Die4 spotted at 7-11

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Ok guys, we get the picture. She's new, fresh, hot, and her name is everywhere. But let's face it, you're never going to see a picture of her ass as long as you keep flooding her with compliments. My advice? Treat her like a pile of horse crap. Yep, you heard it. If you do that, the rejection will react with her female psyche, and she will thirst for your attention again. Next thing you know, you've got her ass on CJ....As I think Saleen would say....

Treat her like a dirty pigeon

Shots happen

Napkins get thrown

Ass2Die4 posts her ass

great thread, the psychology is on point....im wondering how many threads will be made in honor of miss "ass2die4"...seems like the buzz all over this board!!!!

Guest obby

OK..I guess you guys will never get that money shot then :'( :'(

In Miami........seen one ass, seen em all. Your ass might be a gem...........in north dakota. In Miami you are a dime a dozen.

:)

All good though. Welcome to the board and know that I am messing with you.

Guest swank

if i see another thread about ass2die4 im neve coming back on this forum again. ffs, drop it already.

Funny you mention this...we started to have some fun with it and someone called 'me' obsessed with it. There are now 10 threads about someone who is eating up the attention (which is ok...) but I think it's time to lock down the 'ass2die4' threads and/or make one official thread.

Not in her honor but for the peeps to have fun with at their leisure.

;)

Ridiculous. This pic is an accurate description of what happens when a new girl joins CJ:

457%20Vultures%20kill.jpg

LMFAO

Renzo have I ever told you que sos tremendo hijo de puta?

lmaoooo

Guest ass2die4

if i see another thread about ass2die4 im neve coming back on this forum again. ffs, drop it already.

Funny you mention this...we started to have some fun with it and someone called 'me' obsessed with it. There are now 10 threads about someone who is eating up the attention (which is ok...) but I think it's time to lock down the 'ass2die4' threads and/or make one official thread.

Not in her honor but for the peeps to have fun with at their leisure.

;)

Hey I was never the one asking for attention. You guys are the ones that are giving it to me..But that's ok. It's not like I'll ever take advantage of it..Nope not this sweet girl :-*

BTW .Ewwww those pics of the birds eating that poor animal... :-\