Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question for the guys

sinergygrl

sex on e is not a problem so long as you can handle it. well, for me anyway, i can it just takes much longer but that makes it great. it lasts forever, just like one huge buildup and an unbelievable release. but just like b2b, impossible while peaking, just won't happen. only when first starting to hit you, or when coming down biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Actually, it's not imposible. Does it take you a while to get off normally? I took 2 buddahs(spelling?), and it was my first time on "X". Whenever I try a new drug, I always jack off no matter what. Even if I'm out somewhere, I'll find a bathroom because for me, I feel cheated if I don't get to. It's the best part of the experience for me. Anyway, I was totally peaking. My first time with 2 pills that were pure. It normally doesn't take me very long to get off, but when I was peaking I did, and let me just say that I'll never have the experience again. It was the best feeling I've ever had, but it was so incredible, I don't think I could handle it again, but maybe I will. By the way, I know this isn't a sex forum, but someone told me something interesting. He told me to get really fucked up and start going at it, and when you're about to release, sniff some pepper and sneeze. He said you'll never feel anything better. He might just be stupid though

-=Sabre=-