Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I never told you about what happened to ASS2DIE4!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

Terry, thanx for the entertainment

It's been a while huh? To bad she wasn't really real. She would have turned this town inside out!! LOL

But the threads started getting carried away. Hell I started to get carried away with it. LOL ..It's all in good fun though...

Ass2die4 take me away!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm sure you got some great PM's as ass2die4, lol

I definetly have some good material if I ever need to blackmail some people someday....."evil LOL"

Guest LeVeL

I definetly have some good material if I ever need to blackmail some people someday....."evil LOL"

I bet..I know all4tribal was all over ass2die4..lol

Guest swank

I knew it just wasn't me that thought so...ROFLMAO

Guest lulamishka

You were all over "her" too, SWANK.

Guest swank

ok....maybe a little :-[ but it was for the entertainment purpose of the 'board' LMAO ;D

I must admit that against my better judgement she did get me to post a pic which I had no intention of doing. LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

ok....maybe a little :-[ but it was for the entertainment purpose of the 'board' LMAO ;D

I must admit that against my better judgement she did get me to post a pic which I had no intention of doing. LOL

Funny how soem of you are still talking about her as if she was real...maybe she is in some way..hey there's a saying 'If you can dream it, it's yours'.....LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

wtf u talkin bout, just cuz i asked for a pic dont mean i was all over her/him/terry ok i guess terry liked the attention than lol

Hey I'll admit that I thought all the attention Ass2Die4 got was funny..And all the PMs she got!! LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

post them.

No I can never do that to those guys...LOL..

Honor among thieves must be retained..Until the day one of them crosses me...!! evil LOL!!

Guest durrtylexx

wtf u talkin bout, just cuz i asked for a pic dont mean i was all over her/him/terry ok i guess terry liked the attention than lol

Hey I'll admit that I thought all the attention Ass2Die4 got was funny..And all the PMs she got!! LOL

post some pm's ;D

Guest lulamishka

A little? Honey, it was a little more than that. Don't try to play it off now. We all saw how excited you got about 'her'. Nice excuse though, "for the entertainment purpose of the board'...LOL! Mmhmm, suuure.

Guest swirlundergrounder

post some pm's ;D

How about I post the one that you sent her Alex? LMFAO

Guest swirlundergrounder

i didnt pm that biautch sorry i guess that goes to u terry, dont get offended like ur girl swanky here tho :P

Are you sure about that man? LOL

Guest Devilicious

A little? Honey, it was a little more than that. Don't try to play it off now. We all saw how excited you got about 'her'. Nice excuse though, "for the entertainment purpose of the board'...LOL! Mmhmm, suuure.

EXACTLY!

You were on that bitch like white on rice swank. LOL

Guest swank

I swear I swear..for entertainment purposes only! :D I never invited her anywhere!

Terry...puleeeze post my PM so that you can exonerate me!

Guest durrtylexx

post some pm's ;D

How about I post the one that you sent her Alex? LMFAO

dude, i just welcomed her to cj, i did not kick game..

biotch, dont put me in the category of the other cj guys..

Guest lulamishka

I swear I swear..for entertainment purposes only! :D I never invited her anywhere!

I never said you invited her anywhere. And stop making excuses. Almost every other post regarding 'Ass2die4' came from you, along with brand new threads.

Like Tal said, you were on her like white on rice. For entertainment purposes is only half the truth. :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

i didnt pm that biautch sorry i guess that goes to u terry, dont get offended like ur girl swanky here tho :P

Are you sure about that man? LOL

to my best knowledge, but if i did plz don't kill me pretty please

Like I said ..Honor amongst thieves...Until of course the day I want something from you comes and I will have to pull it out of my hat...

Guest swank

I never said you invited her anywhere. And stop making excuses. Almost every other post regarding 'Ass2die4' came from you, along with brand new threads.

Like Tal said, you were on her like white on rice. For entertainment purposes is only half the truth. :)

No excuses here...I'll admit I was having some fun with the monster created...I mean come on'ass2die4'? she aka 'Terry' was just asking for it! LOL

I started two other threads but I wonder if it's possible to post 'stats' on 'ass2die4'. How many posts? Who posted? How many threads? How many times each person posted? etc.

I think that would be funny!