Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I never told you about what happened to ASS2DIE4!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

I definetly have some good material if I ever need to blackmail some people someday....."evil LOL"

I bet..I know all4tribal was all over ass2die4..lol

I knew it just wasn't me that thought so...ROFLMAO

You were all over "her" too, SWANK.

ok....maybe a little :-[ but it was for the entertainment purpose of the 'board' LMAO ;D

I must admit that against my better judgement she did get me to post a pic which I had no intention of doing. LOL

A little? Honey, it was a little more than that. Don't try to play it off now. We all saw how excited you got about 'her'. Nice excuse though, "for the entertainment purpose of the board'...LOL! Mmhmm, suuure.

I swear I swear..for entertainment purposes only! :D I never invited her anywhere!

Terry...puleeeze post my PM so that you can exonerate me!

I never said you invited her anywhere. And stop making excuses. Almost every other post regarding 'Ass2die4' came from you, along with brand new threads.

Like Tal said, you were on her like white on rice. For entertainment purposes is only half the truth. :)

No excuses here...I'll admit I was having some fun with the monster created...I mean come on'ass2die4'? she aka 'Terry' was just asking for it! LOL

I started two other threads but I wonder if it's possible to post 'stats' on 'ass2die4'. How many posts? Who posted? How many threads? How many times each person posted? etc.

I think that would be funny!

I think that you had the most posts. But I do know that you had the least PM's to her..Unlike some people that I know..LOL...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

I definetly have some good material if I ever need to blackmail some people someday....."evil LOL"

ok....maybe a little :-[ but it was for the entertainment purpose of the 'board' LMAO ;D

I must admit that against my better judgement she did get me to post a pic which I had no intention of doing. LOL

A little? Honey, it was a little more than that. Don't try to play it off now. We all saw how excited you got about 'her'. Nice excuse though, "for the entertainment purpose of the board'...LOL! Mmhmm, suuure.

I swear I swear..for entertainment purposes only! :D I never invited her anywhere!

I never said you invited her anywhere. And stop making excuses. Almost every other post regarding 'Ass2die4' came from you, along with brand new threads.

Like Tal said, you were on her like white on rice. For entertainment purposes is only half the truth. :)

No excuses here...I'll admit I was having some fun with the monster created...I mean come on'ass2die4'? she aka 'Terry' was just asking for it! LOL

I started two other threads but I wonder if it's possible to post 'stats' on 'ass2die4'. How many posts? Who posted? How many threads? How many times each person posted? etc.

I think that you had the most posts. But I do know that you had the least PM's to her..Unlike some people that I know..LOL...

I think SWANK also had the most threads created other than Ass2die4 'herself'.

Guest swank

were you checkin up on me???? ;) *as he pulls his best 'mack' out of his hat LOL

Guest swank

I have '1' welcome PM excusing myself for having fun at her expense and offering any help in case she needed some club info...

*phewwwww 8)

Guest lulamishka

were you checkin up on me???? ;) *as he pulls his best 'mack' out of his hat LOL

No, I wasn't checking up on you. It just wasn't hard to miss how worked up you got over the whole thing. :)

Guest swank

No, I wasn't checking up on you. It just wasn't hard to miss how worked up you got over the whole thing. :)

Yeah...I'll admit I was having fun...don't know about getting worked up about it...

Guest Slide On The Ice

Remind me never to have cyber sex with any women from CJ again! Damn, Terry, you played me good. Are we, uh, still on for Friday night? ;)

Guest swank

i sent one only it was to say to come to blue and shit for heather. then terry let me in on the secret and i started to get pervy on the board with ass2die4 to joke around lol

good stuff terry 8)

so....when I saw you at 'Blue' and you started to tell me about what 'ass2die4' was PM'ing to you and sending you...you knew it was a joke the whole time, yuh prick :P ;D noice....

Guest lulamishka

i sent one only it was to say to come to blue and shit for heather. then terry let me in on the secret and i started to get pervy on the board with ass2die4 to joke around lol

good stuff terry 8)

so....when I saw you at 'Blue' and you started to tell me about what 'ass2die4' was PM'ing to you and sending you...you knew it was a joke the whole time, yuh prick :P ;D noice....

I think Bling is just trying to play it off that he knew the truth all along, so he doesn't look like the rest of you guys. C'mon Bling, own up. I don't believe you! :P

Guest swank

good stuff terry 8)

I think Bling is just trying to play it off that he knew the truth all along, so he doesn't look like the rest of you guys. C'mon Bling, own up. I don't believe you! :P

;D

Guest DrFired

good stuff terry 8)

I agree Lula

Guest swirlundergrounder

good stuff terry 8)

Bling did send Ass2die4 several PM's on the first day. But I couldn't play sweet Bling like that so I told him. He was the first one in on it...

Guest rollyp66

good stuff terry 8)

Can't put me in that catagory either...

Guest Cosmigonon

good stuff terry 8)

Bling knew at least since saturday, cause ass2die4 was posting how they had already met, and bling was talking about it too.