Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Invitation for Metropolis !!

Guest djnikolas

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only there for a few minutes. But All i can say is that Niko ripped it. From what people told me, it's either you love or you hate it. But I LOOOOOve the main room. It reminds me of the old space. My only complaint is that they need to have more ushers. The club had napkins and cups all over. But over all I like it.

Guest djnikolas

thx for taking care of me n josh nik, good times at metro n mansion this weekend brotha

im still recovering

8)

lol thanks to u my friend !!

any time ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

thx for taking care of me n josh nik, good times at metro n mansion this weekend brotha

im still recovering

8)

Werd, Nikolas, I really thank you for evertything, you defintely made our 1st Metropolis experience the best!!! 8) 8)

Guest djnikolas

im still recovering

8)

Werd, Nikolas, I really thank you for evertything, you defintely made our 1st Metropolis experience the best!!! 8) 8)

thanks to u guys .. hope to see you this saturday .. my set got extended to 3am due to the people's request .. so c u guys there !! ;D

im still recovering

8)

thanks to u guys .. hope to see you this saturday .. my set got extended to 3am due to the people's request .. so c u guys there !! ;D

wont be in town, but good luck n be safe