Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metropolis last night

Guest Devilicious

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where exactly is it in relation to the other clubs in tht area?

cant miss it...if ur coming from biscayne going south, make a right on 11th st than make ur first left which is 2nd ave, you'll see the club on the next right(at the light) which is 10th st.

395 when u get off the exit for 2nd ave going south, it'll come to the light on 10th, make a right there.

2 buildings down from old space(behind it).

Guest Untouchablepurple

I got there like at 3:30 DEAD it was me, my date and the staff

PLACE : NICE .. im sure its going to get better ... At least I hope !!

ILL BE BACK to check it out in FULL EFFECT

STEPH : I LOVE YOU .. I MISS U .. hello ?

Ya I didnt know that Disney lent them the decor from 'The Haunted Mansion'?

LOLLLLLL damn it does kinda look like that lol.... i like that ride though ;).. my least fav decoration wise is def amazonia.... its not bad but it reminds me of an upscale rainforest cafe lol

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

I got there like at 3:30 DEAD it was me, my date and the staff

PLACE : NICE .. im sure its going to get better ... At least I hope !!

ILL BE BACK to check it out in FULL EFFECT

STEPH : I LOVE YOU .. I MISS U .. hello ?

PURPLE YOUR MY FAVORITE FRIEND WHO'S NAMED AFTER A COLOR LOLOL

ISNT EDDY GETTING YOU A JOB AT METROPOLIS??? LOL

HELLO? EDDY YOUR BREAKING UP? :::CLICK HANG UP::

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Ya I didnt know that Disney lent them the decor from 'The Haunted Mansion'?

That theme was already done 8-10 year's ago in a club called "THE THEATER NIGHTCLUB", It was entitled "The Prop Room" in the upstairs of the club. My point is it's already been done.

Thank's for all the reviews this place sounds identical to "World Mardi Gras" that they tried over a decade ago in Lauderdale, only in Miami.

I'll be there to see Marco V, anybody confirm which room he will be playing in?

Guest djnikolas

I just can't wait till conference' date=' 5 rooms of EDM, 10,000 person capacity. Plus an outdoor area and a rumored Patio up top opening up in Jan. Jeeezus. It's gonna be madness.... ;)

[/quote'] ;D ;D ;D

I just can't wait till conference, 5 rooms of EDM, 10,000 person capacity. Plus an outdoor area and a rumored Patio up top opening up in Jan. Jeeezus. It's gonna be madness.... ;)

if they get that many ppl in there it would be a dark version of whorehouse when JP was in town...full capacity

Don't forget that rumored terrace on the roof that opens in Jan. That should be insane for conference. Nikolas please confirm this...

Guest barstar diana

cool! If I see ya around I'll say hellosssssssss

Girl - I want to meet you!!! I am there tonight!

hey im gonna be there too jipsy u better find me...and we can have more mojitos :X

Guest Nefarious Girl

Chica, chica, chica....how hot are you with them glasses on?? ;)

I am sorry for making out in your VIP section all night long! I blame the open bar and my slutty friend. ::)

Metropolis last night (Friday) was ........... okay. As expected I guess. I like drinking because it makes me forget the bad times. Boy - I was niceee. :P

Chica, chica, chica....how hot are you with them glasses on?? ;)

I am sorry for making out in your VIP section all night long! I blame the open bar and my slutty friend. ::)

Metropolis last night (Friday) was ........... okay. As expected I guess. I like drinking because it makes me forget the bad times. Boy - I was niceee. :P

quit being soo miami c'mon now i expected u better than that ::) :-*

my unofficial reviw is up pros/cons format its opening weekend this is def the weekend to be critical imho about the postiive and negative so the staff knows what works and to improve upon to make it a more enjoyable experience

:)

yeah gypsy ur slutty friend ur so bad. lol she texted me though shes coolz i called her back lol

post the picssssssssss ay mi madre insane...................

Guest Civs

same here. i was gone. haven't been that drunk since the crobar b-day party a few months back.

a BIG thank you to Chica. YOU RULE. PERIOD!!! thanx for the killer drink that pushed me over the edge :) also for lettung us chill at your table.

Guest Untouchable Chino

invitation to CIVS & CHICA to go and get drunk whenever they want.. i got the DRINKS..NOCTURNAL friday or saturday..you guys let me know.. and BLING i dont know you BUDDY . but i have heard of you and seen you at my OLD DAYS at SPACE..so you are more then welcome to come yourself buddy..as FAR as METROPOLIS..i have heard GOOD and BAD..but most of what i HEAR is NEGATIVE . yes the CLUB is NEW and REALLY BIG but in the END what are the CHANCES of a club HAVING 3 SUCCESSFUL nights in which they need 3000 people at one time to be DECENT and open 3 out of their 5 rooms only..? in MY OPINION if you OPEN a club that HAS 5 rooms . then you BETTER have all 5 ROOMS packed..if not..then you are NOT SUCCESFUL..its like SAYING SPACE or NOCTURNAL only opened one room, its PACKED and people would say its SUCCESSFUL . just my two cents..

Guest Nefarious Girl

invitation to CIVS & CHICA to go and get drunk whenever they want.. i got the DRINKS..NOCTURNAL friday or saturday..you guys let me know.. and BLING i dont know you BUDDY . but i have heard of you and seen you at my OLD DAYS at SPACE..so you are more then welcome to come yourself buddy..

Thank you! I will make out with Civs in the VIP next time.