Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metropolis last night

Guest Devilicious

Guest Civs

Thanx for the invite Untouchable Chino. drinks are always welcomed :) Just do me a favor and try not to get me too wasted ;) i'm actually thinking of heading to Nocturnal tonight for the after hours party. gonna start it at Crobar, then Metroplis, and hopefully finish it off at Noc. gueest list by any chance??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Untouchable Chino

yes i have a GUEST LIST and if you want you can call me when you get there so i can go outside and walk you and your wife in..just not sure yet what we are going to do about it..usually on saturdays we do COMPLIMENTARY admission all night but since we have the MORILLO afterparty..not sure what we are doing..but w/e i can do for you guys..you can count on me..and of course the drinks..lol

Guest barstar diana

Thanx for the invite Untouchable Chino. drinks are always welcomed :) Just do me a favor and try not to get me too wasted ;) i'm actually thinking of heading to Nocturnal tonight for the after hours party. gonna start it at Crobar, then Metroplis, and hopefully finish it off at Noc. gueest list by any chance??

hey you i was waiting like for ever for u to find jipsy :(

Guest Nefarious Girl

hey you i was waiting like for ever for u to find jipsy :(

I had to finish my dance to a good song. BUT as soon as it was over - I ran out looking for you! :( You were gone.....

Guest Chica

invitation to CIVS & CHICA to go and get drunk whenever they want.. i got the DRINKS..NOCTURNAL friday or saturday..you guys let me know.. and BLING i dont know you BUDDY . but i have heard of you and seen you at my OLD DAYS at SPACE..so you are more then welcome to come yourself buddy..as FAR as METROPOLIS..i have heard GOOD and BAD..but most of what i HEAR is NEGATIVE . yes the CLUB is NEW and REALLY BIG but in the END what are the CHANCES of a club HAVING 3 SUCCESSFUL nights in which they need 3000 people at one time to be DECENT and open 3 out of their 5 rooms only..? in MY OPINION if you OPEN a club that HAS 5 rooms . then you BETTER have all 5 ROOMS packed..if not..then you are NOT SUCCESFUL..its like SAYING SPACE or NOCTURNAL only opened one room, its PACKED and people would say its SUCCESSFUL . just my two cents..

Thanks for the invitation ;)

Guest Chica

Chica, chica, chica....how hot are you with them glasses on?? ;)

I am sorry for making out in your VIP section all night long! I blame the open bar and my slutty friend. ::)

Metropolis last night (Friday) was ........... okay. As expected I guess. I like drinking because it makes me forget the bad times. Boy - I was niceee. :P

quit being soo miami c'mon now i expected u better than that ::) :-*

LOL what do u mean with "so Miami"