Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metropolis is WEAK

went last night.. got their bottle service... club is weak.

music sucked in all rooms (especially house)

vip area is like warehouse.

club is all hype and no substance.

sound system is complete shit.

they are going to have a tough time filling that 58,000 sq. ft. piece of cheese.

Guest Civs

they are going to have a tough time filling that 58,000 sq. ft. piece of cheese.

the house music sucked?? everyone has their opinion. i personally enjoyed Bruno. he rocked it hard! the Shelter played good music as well.

naaah .. the place isnt that bad actually... it was opening night for them.. and they couldnt handle the crowd.. but they really need to rope off their bottle service in the main room.

Guest Untouchable Chino

okies..first of all the CLUB is only 35,000 square feet [parking lot is the other 20,000].. and like i said in my other post..what are the chances that a club that has 5 rooms and needs 3000 people inside at one time getting that amount of REAL 21& over people . in REALITY not even SPACE on nights that LP spends almost $50,000 on promo and deejays alone has there been 3000 people inside of it at one time.. maybe thru out the whole night..but not at one time.. they need to have 3000 people to look somewhat full.. dont know the reasoning behind opening a club that has 5 rooms and you are likely to only open 3 a night..

Stop hatin dog. The p[lace is not that bad. Give it a couple of months. Come WMC 2006. That club is going to be ridiculous.

read 2 posts up. :)

also.. be sure to check your credit card bills.. they charged me for 5 bottle services LOL - i know i can clear that up with my bank.

like i said.. they need to get a little more organized.

im all for this club being a success.. it only helps our scene!!

Guest djqba

Went there on friday and the door was crazy!!! The bathroom flooded and the water was all the way into the dance floor. The main room bathroom only has two stalls and two toilets. what up with that.. It was so pack that guys started to piss in the garbage can..Not kool.. The sound was not good if you weren't f**k up or drunk I happen to be sober at the time. Bruno your tracks were great but the sound was too loud and it sounded like shit, try staying out of the deep red... soundman need to help thier DJ's sound good.The Horns way too loud, enough to blow your ear drums.. Like every new place it needs some adjustments, just don't wait too long to make then or you'll have an empty club.. thats was my take ... :-\

Guest defunes

I have to agree with Qba on this one, it seemed to me that the music was way too loud and it didn't sound as clear as it should. I was there until about quarter to 6, and the music was way too hard at that time. It seems to me that people like the patio feel at that time...anyways, I guess time will tell.

I was not there when he spun on saturday, but I hear that guy George Alvarado was playing 2001 cheesy trance.... WTF.. On the other Hand Nikolas was tearing it up when i got there. I like the club.... Reminds me of the old space main room. You can walk around and get lost.

Guest Civs

I was not there when he spun on saturday' date=' but I hear that guy George Alvarado was playing 2001 cheesy trance.... WTF.. On the other Hand Nikolas was tearing it up when i got there. I like the club.... Reminds me of the old space main room. You can walk around and get lost.

[/quote']

that main room is dark, but overall good size.

Guest armaniP

::)

next time i will stand at the door, adress me all these problems and any you guys have in mind, im good friends with the owner and i'll make sure to help you guys feel better at Metropolis.

speaking to the good guys though.

Guest loaded

Been lurkin for a while and decided this was my time to get started.

I had VIP at Metropolis on Saturday night and I had a hell of a time. Not so much because of the club itself, there were some minor problems, but because of the atmosphere. We can go through a list of problems, but I have started up a business before and trust me, the first day the doors open, its not a pretty site. As long as no one was killed, robbed, and the roof didn't collapse, the first night was a success.

In the main room, it was hard to hear the music, and the damn horn was scaring the shit out of everyone I was with.

Yes, the bathrooms were CROWDED, but I have never seen so many dudes in one room without any shit being talked...says something about the people in Miami.

This place will sooner rather than later get shit done proper and become a force.

I will be back, probably wait a few weeks, but I will be back and this place will go off.

People complain that the door was "Horrible", it was confusing for about 5 minutes, then we got right in. That was about 12:30.

I look forward to meeting the people on this site.

Guest ld755

Fri nite the sneak preview Metropolis was crazy nite. I never seen a club gets so pack and so many people every where very hype and having a fun time. Colby Reese and all the promoters did their job. The club of course, yes it has its porblems but its not completely done. Give the club props for opening and having a big sucess on fri and sat nite. I know fri about 5000 people were partying there when i ws there. So many ladies , wow.vThe club is going to hire more staff so it won't get crazy the door. Bruno did a get set. clap for him. This club is going to have a impact on fri nites in my eyez. It just need to adjust its litle problems. I think it will be ready for grandopening nite.This club gives u all types of flavors . Every room has different look and vibe.Check this club out and don't miss your chance.