Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saturdays belong to oscar

Guest ramon

Guest ramon

when he is here. :o :o :o absolutely bannanas at space last night. oscar doing what oscar does best play great music .. genres didn't matter everything from trentmoller to the eurythmics. really great time at space .. it seems everyone was there from southside (yes all 3 of them!) to stryke to ralph and even wendel turned up. yesterday we were really made in miami. the vibe was great. BODY SHAKER!!! so fuckin good. A few moments remiscent of oscar's recent essential mix and a few records that will be future classics. Those of you who were not there truly missed out. I'll post a tracklist later because right now I'm off to do one of my favorite things and that is eat. :)

Guest soozin

;D

Oscar G is another level of DJing

that is the damn truth, i tell people that everytime he comes thru town... last night was off the chain for sure, danced my booty off!!

Guest colione98

I have yet to make on OG party.... I suppose its cause of Space.... Even though Space is so renowned and i have been there a few times, it just seems like a mission..... Lol- a little play on words there....

I suppose I have to really be feeling it cause going to space is not just an in and out... iF you there, it's a wrap- you there til sun break..... where as the other venues are a little less hectic with more ground....

Ladies and Gentleman welcome to...

Bombs were def dropped last night :o one after another.Didnt have plans on going but glad I did.Had a great time and for the lil bit of what I heard from Cedric on the patio was some pretty good shyt. 8)

Guest Electric Eel

Oscar def rocked it! I had a wonderful time, great to see everyone!! Had a little issue early on in the night but the good music def made up for it, thank you, i needed that!

Guest xbbdc

oscar is definitely the best dj in town ;D ;D ;D

i was there for 5 hours only but danced almost the entire time except lil breaks in the patio with the assassin who broke me with 1 drink and a shot (need to eat before drinking) and the fine lil thang that works to him! wow shes beautiful! i never have a bad time at space and oscar just makes it like 10 times better.

parking in downtown is worse than south beach!

after diaga's set, I swear I don't remember getting into space .. but I remember being in the mainroom for a bit getting even more drunk to oscar's music ..

him opening and closing is just a thing not to be missed

patio was also great as usual

don't remember getting out of the club, don't remember saying bye to anyone, don't remember driving back home but I do remember getting a text message from kirk saying "you drunk fuck" lollll

good times ;-)

ps. how about ....... a Diaga/Oscar tag team action?

Guest ramon

after diaga's set, I swear I don't remember getting into space .. but I remember being in the mainroom for a bit getting even more drunk to oscar's music ..

him opening and closing is just a thing not to be missed

patio was also great as usual

don't remember getting out of the club, don't remember saying bye to anyone, don't remember driving back home but I do remember getting a text message from kirk saying "you drunk fuck" lollll

good times ;-)

ps. how about ....... a Diaga/Oscar tag team action?

nothing against that except that i enjoy the marathon way tooo much. gonna try to get there earlier next time .. i heard he dropped infiltrate early. :)

THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT!!!

Saturday was alot of fun....good seeing alot of you guys

(I was exhausted after 10 hours but it is completely worth it)

I was really surprised by the incredible turn-out (especially given everything that was going on this weekend) I really appreciate it!

see you in a few weeks ;)

looking forward to it already...

OG

Guest ramon

THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT!!!

Saturday was alot of fun....good seeing alot of you guys

(I was exhausted after 10 hours but it is completely worth it)

I was really surprised by the incredible turn-out (especially given everything that was going on this weekend) I really appreciate it!

see you in a few weeks ;)

looking forward to it already...

OG

BRING IT ON :)