Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks for a great party on Sunday morning!

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

There are soo many peepz to thank here so it's only proper that I start with all the cj peepz in attendance...

Big Thanks to the Crobar staff- Roland P, Hirsch, Erick's manager & friends. Had a long & crazy morning & it wouldn't of been just that with out you guys!

Thanks to Alan T for being a part of it & for lighting things up with your presence... Thanks to the Mansion staff, you guys were out in full supporting our cause. Pawn Shop Staff of course... Anthony, Jonathan, Mara, Mireya & the original Amika staff! Thanks to Mando, Nick (Dudeitzdeisel) as well & lastly Gil, Chino, Diaga & the saturday crew!

It was a seriously fun & wild party that went till past 10am. If you were there, then you know what we meant by "anything can happen"!

See u again for Local Celebrity & see u this coming Saturday/Sunday morning for Josh Wink & Patrick M on the Terrace! ;)

Guest Josephmama

Thank you Biz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D we had an amazing time on Sunday morning!!!!!!!!! I cant believe you went around pouring jager at everyone!! :o that definately did it for me..... yuk!:P

GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roland was incredible........soo much fun!! :o 8) ;D

Guest ramon

Thank you Biz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D we had an amazing time on Sunday morning!!!!!!!!! I cant believe you went around pouring jager at everyone!! :o that definately did it for me..... yuk!:P

GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roland was incredible........soo much fun!! :o 8) ;D

sounds like a normal biz thing to me. :)

There are soo many peepz to thank here so it's only proper that I start with all the cj peepz in attendance...

Big Thanks to the Crobar staff- Roland P, Hirsch, Erick's manager & friends. Had a long & crazy morning & it wouldn't of been just that with out you guys!

Thanks to Alan T for being a part of it & for lighting things up with your presence... Thanks to the Mansion staff, you guys were out in full supporting our cause. Pawn Shop Staff of course... Anthony, Jonathan, Mara, Mireya & the original Amika staff! Thanks to Mando, Nick (Dudeitzdeisel) as well & lastly Gil, Chino, Diaga & the saturday crew!

It was a seriously fun & wild party that went till past 10am. If you were there, then you know what we meant by "anything can happen"!

See u again for Local Celebrity & see u this coming Saturday/Sunday morning for Josh Wink & Patrick M on the Terrace! ;)

josh wink terrace set as well. gonna be along nite........ ;D

that was a hell of a party....roland played awesome.. 8) 8)

Big thx to Jae and Rolly 8) 8)

Thx to all of the peeps that were, which made the morning as awesome as it was...

Guest ericac

hey biz,

the party just got started, u can count on me this saturday at nocturnal afterhours...boy, i missed miami!!

whos comming with me?

;D :-* 8) :D

Guest rollyp66

hey biz,

the party just got started, u can count on me this saturday at nocturnal afterhours...boy, i missed miami!!

whos comming with me?

;D :-* 8) :D

So good to have you back!!! My Partner!!!

Guest biznation00

We had a great time too... Lust was in FULL force... Thanks Rolly!

And BIz.... Yuderman!

I didn't see u vaughn... I was runnin' around for the first couple of hours & settled in after 7am. Thanks for support man! hopefully next time, we run into each other for a drink at the bar hommie!

see u around! ;)

Guest Untouchable Chino

sunday morning was awesome... im not an afterhours person . but rolly and biz are just amazing at making the parties fun.. the music is just amazing . the way ROLY plays the right song at the right time.. cant wait till this week again

I had so much fun' date=' that I don't remember anything ???

[/quote']

Don't feel bad....Neither do I. How many shots did we take?

i cant count that high.. :-\

Guest dudeitzdiesel

I'll tell you what...not only did I have the time of my life...but I wanna give Roland props for spinning an amazing set I cant believe he even played some classics that I haven't heard in years!!! Great vibe, fun times, and to top it off I felt like I was in a comedy show, I've never laughed so hard in my life with the pure craziness that was happening in there, hopefully the people that missed out will get to see what all the hype's about Sunday mornings! 8)

Guest Untouchablepurple

I'll tell you what...not only did I have the time of my life...but I wanna give Roland props for spinning an amazing set I cant believe he even played some classics that I haven't heard in years!!! Great vibe, fun times, and to top it off I felt like I was in a comedy show, I've never laughed so hard in my life with the pure craziness that was happening in there, hopefully the people that missed out will get to see what all the hype's about Sunday mornings! 8)

You taught me some moves .. its over for u nick .. BWAhAHAHA