Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRIDAY AFTERHOURS @ METROPOLIS-AMAZONIA

alexpoxada

Goodness! Saleen u are such a HATER! .....

i'm not hating, i'm helping.. tribal is so dead! The party won't work!!! Miaimi is a house town... I've been studying miami for 5 years now, I've done parties at space, amika, NV, soon to be noc, soon to be shine, soon to be mansion. I know what works and what doesn't. I know more tracks than 95% of all miami djs.. I study what djs do wrong and what they do right. I get tracks before all of them as well. I'm ahead of the game because I play the game very well.

i'm not hating, i'm helping.. tribal is so dead! The party won't work!!! Miaimi is a house town... I've been studying miami for 5 years now, I've done parties at space, amika, NV, soon to be noc, soon to be shine, soon to be mansion. I know what works and what doesn't. I know more tracks than 95% of all miami djs.. I study what djs do wrong and what they do right. I get tracks before all of them as well. I'm ahead of the game because I play the game very well.

Triple%20H%20Studio_b.jpg

cause "YOUR THE GAME AND YOUR JUST THAT DAMN GOOD"

HUH?

:P

Guest defunes

Hey Saleen, where have I heard you spin before? Your set sounds tight...you def know what you are doing...I like the way you rattle the cages too..hahaha

good luck alex.... heh try to get miss butterfly to spin there

;D

Thanks very much Bling. Pretty soon she(V.Butterfly) will be spinning there cause i know she will do a great SHOW, this past friday @ BLUE was awesome she did a great show along with a vocalist and it was very pack. so for sure she will be there soon. I always have her in mind.

Take care my friend and i'll see u on Friday.

Guest Chica

ok so how about if someone pays u a lot of money to promote a party where they are going to play only tribal, would u say no????........yeah right!

Ive been invited to DJ along with G.Moreno this Friday @ the AMAZONIA Room @ METROPOLIS 4 AfterHours. We will start @ 4:30 am.

I hope 2 see u all there & 4 those that love TRIBAL this will be the place.

twisted1.jpg

twisted2.jpg

This is a reminder for tonight's Afterhours @ the Amazonia Room starting @ 4am .

NOcover before 1 am with the password > TWISTED

I hope to see u all.

THANKS !!!