Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NOCTURNAL this WEEKEND..one word . CRAZYNESS

Guest Untouchable Chino

Guest Untouchable Chino

im sooooo looking forward to this weekend at NOCTURNAL//another crazy weekend including afterhour sets by ROLAND, PATRICK M, DIAGA, JOSH WINK..MAURO SILVA's birthday .. then you have the ALWAYS PACKED FRIDAY NIGHTS ..and after last week's SATURDAY.. cant wait..out of hands..if anyone can find me..drinks on me . ill be with BIZ. ROLLY. PURPLE .

Guest Diaga

The ONLY reason im coming to Nocturnal on saturday night is for Stryke. Of course Josh runs a close second, but I really have other things that I need to do that night.

:-*

Guest DrFired

The ONLY reason im coming to Nocturnal on saturday night is for Stryke. Of course Josh runs a close second, but I really have other things that I need to do that night.

:-*

Guest swank

www.ditto.com

don't ask where this addy goes please!

Guest dirtyhouse777

i love the fact that you guys left my name out...you and gil really love me huh? man, this town is something else...

you list everyone but STRYKE that is fucked up .. why the hate?

terrible

says a lot about the people behind the club

??? ::)

hmm. i remember about a week ago when i said i'm not really interested in nocturnal for a few various aspects.

further, alot of these promoters don't know shit about the type of music or about the DJ they're promoting (doesn't include ppl like biz or rolly).

Guest dj_release

i love the fact that you guys left my name out...you and gil really love me huh? man, this town is something else...

you list everyone but STRYKE that is fucked up .. why the hate?

terrible

says a lot about the people behind the club

??? ::)

hmm. i remember about a week ago when i said i'm not really interested in nocturnal for a few various aspects.

further, alot of these promoters don't know shit about the type of music or about the DJ they're promoting (doesn't include ppl like biz or rolly).

it really is a shame and to do it in front of the people that are supposed to know the most.... ::)

Guest JoeBudious

Everybody, relax. Aquabooty wasn't mentioned, neither was DHM, Craze, ron Luna or the perrcusionist. Don't read in folks, Chino was relating to people that are motivated by those cats. Traquilo everyone.

Now that I have your attention (hopefully) my partner, tomas is djing Friday so I want you all come early to try to make him nervous. Oh yah, we have tons of free cd's to give away from blue note records et al.

Aquabooty

Friday nights

Nocturnal rooftop

www.aquabooty.com

Guest aj2234

im sure chino didnt mean anything by it!

either way we're all very excited to hear stryke tear it up like we all know he will!

ps ramon i want my tshirt!

Guest swank

either way we're all very excited to hear stryke tear it up like we all know he will!

ps ramon i want my tshirt!

me too! ;D I'll pay $$$

where is the edited post? where is the correction? where is the post clarifying or apologizing?

seems as if the rest of the Noc folks are coming on here to clear up someone else's mess....or downplay it...

fact of the matter is...from a DJ standpoint, that is insulting...

Stryke deserves better than that....especially given the loyalty he has shown that place...(even when they have dicked him around)

tisk, tisk...

:(

Guest aj2234

where is the edited post? where is the correction? where is the post clarifying or apologizing?

seems as if the rest of the Noc folks are coming on here to clear up someone else's mess....or downplay it...

Stryke deserves better than that....especially given the loyalty he has shown that place...(even when they have dicked him around)

tisk, tisk...

ur absolutely right stryke does deserve better than that!

tisk, tisk...

You are very right OG.

Preppy, you should know better than that.... I know your mom taught you well. ;)