Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STRYKE/ NOCTURNAL/ SATURDAY SEPT 24/ MIAMI

V. Barbarino

Hey NICK!

I'll trade your 1-bottle for a 6-pack of Amstell ;D

dude, bring a bomb to smoke and you and share my bottle.. I'll hae the security guard us while we smoke. Yea, many don't know, I own Miami..

LOL

yeah it's been a while.... haven't had Saleen VIP treatment since Denny T. .... and when was the last time you were @ NocT?

Dammit I want my own bottle :P

LOL

ATTN: swank

Actually if you guys want to make some Ghetto Bling shirts I have a hoookup at a little bodega on the beach up by us.

I'm down for some shameless plug-tunein' :)

Stryke & Josh are some of the most mosdest and nicest guys in the Biz... NOT TO MENTION TALENTED... they ALWAYS have my support.... seperate & esp. together!

Guest gmstenback

I DONT KNOW WHAT CONDITION ILL BE IN. PROLLY NOT GOOD BUT IM THERE TILL 6 AT THE LEAST ...... 8)

and noooooooooo drinking..... barfffffffffff lol

Ok :D

Guest rollyp66

I DONT KNOW WHAT CONDITION ILL BE IN. PROLLY NOT GOOD BUT IM THERE TILL 6 AT THE LEAST ...... 8)

Man up! Have a drink...

Guest stryke303

Ok ya'll!!!!! It's on like donkey kong in the thong, playing the video game tron with his friend ron while eating cinnabon!!!!!!!!! heading to the club now for setup and sound check. just finished mixing and mastering the a new track i did just for tonite called "You Can't Hold Me Back." edits and done and ready to go...filters are set, loop points are cued, we're almost ready for take off ;) LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

Ok ya'll!!!!! It's on like donkey kong in the thong, playing the video game tron with his friend ron while eating cinnabon!!!!!!!!! heading to the club now for setup and sound check. just finished mixing and mastering the a new track i did just for tonite called "You Can't Hold Me Back." edits and done and ready to go...filters are set, loop points are cued, we're almost ready for take off ;) LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

it's "lets du dis" in guido speak..

Guest Cosmigonon

You say this EVERY week, its about as predictable as your reviews. :P :-*

Yeah Bling, one would think you life consists of nothing more than being tired from the night before...