Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18+ event @ Metropolis tonight

Guest armaniP

Guest Electric Eel

Only open for less then a month and already resorting to "kids night" on a peak night?

In their defense, I wouldn't really call Thursday night a 'peak night' are Space and Noc open on Thursday? Anyway Thursday night is usually known as college night.

Personally I wouldn't go but i'm sure there are people that would.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Peek Night thursday? Nah... Atleast it'll take the kids out of Quench and Life from the groove :P

Im there in my ghetto wear jk

It'll probably be packed

Guest macfunk19

Only open for less then a month and already resorting to "kids night" on a peak night?

in America u are an adult when you turn 18. thats what law says. so... im older then you slammin shaun so... you must be a kid. every age has the right to party in this country every club has 18 an over space has it noc has it now metro . the city of miami has a law that 18 yrs old has the right to party if u 18 or under age. miami beach use to be 18 and over maybe you were to young to know that. now its 21 to party. so Slammin' Shaun u :Psaying when you were 18 you had no right to go clubing :P

If anything, it's a smart business move. In downtown you don't have to be 21 to party. And there is a whole market they can tap into. Not to mention that a lot of people going to this party might be 20 years old. By next year they'll be Metropolis regulars going to the 21 and over parties and spending tons of cash at the bar. Kudos to these guys for being so clever.

Guest slamminshaun

in America u are an adult when you turn 18. thats what law says. so... im older then you slammin shaun so... you must be a kid. every age has the right to party in this country every club has 18 an over space has it noc has it now metro . the city of miami has a law that 18 yrs old has the right to party if u 18 or under age. miami beach use to be 18 and over maybe you were to young to know that. now its 21 to party. so Slammin' Shaun u :Psaying when you were 18 you had no right to go clubing :P

Not at all. But I've never seen a venue with so much hype behind it resort to going 18 and up so fast....just an observation.

By the way, we're both 28... ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Werd. I guess nobody here remembers being 18... ::)

Guest itsalexg

i dunno how good this night can be for the club. From my point of view a Brand New club trying to make a name for itself should not open for 18+ so soon. I think it kills the exclusivness ( i know all of you are spelling bee champions here but i dunno how to spell that one) factor.

I went last night. It was packed with young kids and not the best crowd.

Alot of ghetto kids + Alot of underage drinking = big problem

Guest Untouchablepurple

i dunno how good this night can be for the club. From my point of view a Brand New club trying to make a name for itself should not open for 18+ so soon. I think it kills the exclusivness ( i know all of you are spelling bee champions here but i dunno how to spell that one) factor.

EXCLUSIVENESS i believe :P

this u said might be true...

but in the mean time...while they create a name for themselves and build the "excusiveness" who's gonna pay the bills???

they all do it for the $$...if that takes 18+ crowd...let it be :)

Guest swank

there was no "edm" at all.... i heard a song that said " diamonds on my neck " maybe 5 times.. once in each room

I was there too (LOL) now I'm still fighting with a track in my head...

'this is how we do'

'The Game'