Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you from myself & Josh

Guest stryke303

Guest stryke303

Hey all,

Just wanted to take a quick second out to thank you all for coming out to support Josh and myself last night. We had a ball, and just spent a few hours over coffee going over the night. We just wanted to thank you all and hope to do it again soon. Great meeting those of you who came up and introduced yourselves! Thank you all for reminding me why I do what I do.

much love to y'all

Hey all,

Just wanted to take a quick second out to thank you all for coming out to support Josh and myself last night. We had a ball, and just spent a few hours over coffee going over the night. We just wanted to thank you all and hope to do it again soon. Great meeting those of you who came up and introduced yourselves! Thank you all for reminding me why I do what I do.

much love to y'all

thank you for providing such a memorable night of music ;D

Guest mp3some

Hey all,

much love to y'all

Man, always a trip jamming to your sets... Much respect and all the best to you. You had us bouncing all night. Great combination of techy aceeeeeed beats all throughout. Hope to see you on the decks again soon!!!

Mad props from the whistling dude far on the left... ;)

Keep it up!!!

Mp3.- 8)

Guest swank

Hey all,

much love to y'all

Greg & Josh,

Thanks for the dance LOL

haven't danced like that in awhile and the energy was great! I won't 'gush' too much but the memories were made.

peace...

Guest Electric Eel

Had such a good time, your set was great! You have so much energy in the booth, definitely looked like you were having as much of a good time as we were 8)

Guest AlanS

no.. THANK YOU ;D

Ditto! THANK YOU for an amazing night of ELECTRONIC MUSIC ;D I don't usually write "reviews", but I posted one in the Nocturnal review thread ;D

Guest gmstenback

Hey all,

much love to y'all

Thank You! :)

It was great to meet you. You have sooo much energy your set was amazing. Josh was incredible as well, you both played some kick ass old school tracks. Thank you for a wonderful EDM event. Looking forward for the next. ;)

Guest durrtylexx

you guys were awesome!

styrke's opening set delivered the goods and Wink's patio set was probably one of the best patio/after hour set's that i've ever heard.

Wink thanks for playing Phonique 'For The Time Being' on the patio, that made my day!!

Guest djtroko

Greg it was awsome to see you again tearing it up in the main floor. I think you did a stormin job warmin up for Josh. Excellent choons and I am always wowed by the way you know your music messing around with the EFX unit and stuff. I loved how you looped around with Blue Monday. Vilmaris was so amazed as well. Hope to hear you soon and keep tearing it. You got the best skillz behind the decks...

Cheers

Michael Trukz Ramirez

one of the greatest nights/mornings...tunes were outta hand....people were just having too much fun...

fav track from greg...enjoy the silence

fav track from josh.....gorillaz- feel good inc 8) 8)

Hey all,

much love to y'all

Greg, Saturday @NOC reminded me why you're one of my favorite DJ's. EDM perfection..... Technical perfection.... I still hear the beats in my head. LOL. Josh's Patio set left me in awe as well. You guys match up very well. And should spin together more often. Congrats on an amazing closing set. 8)