Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bone to pick with Nocturnal bar staff

Guest JMT

Guest mursa

and BTW JMT ....thats what you get for being a republican ! :P

and what did they give you for being a dork?

the same they give goofy lookin dudes like yourself .

thanks for offering zero to the thread except for being a douchebag. now feel free to go and post some broken english elsewhere.

...yea , insult me when you see me in person , and your risking talking some "broken" english yourself . ..

..until then you should try to refrain from insulting people personaly OVER THE NET , tough guy .

thanks for offering zero to the thread except for being a douchebag. now feel free to go and post some broken english elsewhere.

...yea , insult me when you see me in person , and your risking talking some "broken" english yourself . ..

..until then you should try to refrain from insulting people personaly OVER THE NET , tough guy .

i dont make it a point to interact with douchebags, so threaten me all you want, "tough guy". hakuna matada. thanks for ruining my thread.

look whos talking .. someone that all he does is bitch and bitch ... when was the last time u ever came out and actually supportted the scene ?

it seems u have a comment for every thread on cooljunkie but when it comes to go out and support u come in last

"from insulting people personaly OVER THE NET , tough guy" << it seems to me you are a master at this ;)

Guest mursa

i dont make it a point to interact with douchebags, so threaten me all you want, "tough guy". hakuna matada. thanks for ruining my thread.

acting like the "victim" now, arent we ? lol

I don't interact with goofy dudes myself .....but if by chance we ever come close , come by and insult me like you did here .

Ps... here's a quick tip, maybe you should call metropilis and the bank , instead of whinning on cj.........(now you can't say i didnt contribute to your thread)

im out .

acting like the "victim" now, arent we ? lol

I don't interact with goofy dudes myself .....but if by chance we ever come close , come by and insult me like you did here .

Ps... here's a quick tip, maybe you should call metropilis and the bank , instead of whinning on cj.........(now you can't say i didnt contribute to your thread)

im out .

apparently, you had trouble reading the story.

Guest mursa

look whos talking .. someone that all he does is bitch and bitch ... when was the last time u ever came out and actually supportted the scene ?

it seems u have a comment for every thread on cooljunkie but when it comes to go out and support u come in last

"from insulting people personaly OVER THE NET , tough guy" << it seems to me you are a master at this ;)

Are you keeping taps on who goes out and supports ??...bro , don't worry about me or my outtings , ok

I don't insult personally, i joke around and take CJ with a grain of salt ....unlike some .

but whatever ...............go out and support and do your thing ..... keep me out it .

discussion closed .

Guest Devilicious

looks like you boys woke up on the wrong side of the bed today....

remember the important thing:

It is almost certain SHE will have to pay for the charge to your card

:)

Is the bone picked yet?

my piece was said, all that can be done is wonder wtf is wrong with people. however, im not the one who has to endure a visit to the miami motor vehicles bureau.

Guest mursa

Is the bone picked yet?

You want a piece of me too dan ??!! huh ! ............go ahead and call me names , and i'll add you to my hit list . ;D

I'll insult you in person.,,,

Guest mursa

.. lol .......bring it on , i dont even know you ......but first come first serve ...if your in the mood .

Have you stepped up to k- o - k y yet ?,.,lol

ATTN Credit Card users PLEASE READ:

As with most TABS there is a $100 pending charge that is merely a retainer to make sure the card is good... if no auth # is given along with the signature (which is required), most banks will NOT honnor the $100 request bcz it was done as a pending charge and still requires auth.

something similar happened to me one day upstairs with the sexy slim blond... I had a tab open dank way too much, then paid for it and forgot to put the correct total on the rec.

> the $100 charge stayed for one day and then the correct amount was there the next (removing the $100. pending charge)

& for the most part the bar staff @ NocT is pretty good, they even gave me back my credit card after the Mez bar closed down and the female bartender ONLY charged me what i drank not even including a tip... which I gave her of course.

and yes i do often pay for my own drinks at NocT, most of the time ;) sometimes I get molested by models who want to treat me, for some odd reason ;D

Guest Devilicious

As with most TABS there is a $100 pending charge that is merely a retainer to make sure the card is good... if no auth # is given along with the signature (which is required), most banks will NOT honnor the $100 request bcz it was done as a pending charge and still requires auth.

I hope that's the case here, but depending on the POS system and procedure it's not always the way it works. You have to manually go in and pre-authorize the card also. :)

Guest slamminshaun

Usually that is true....my tab at Mansion was $800, but according to my card, they authorized $1,000. I assume that's in case we added stuff to our tab through the night, they know we're good for it.

Guest mursa

As with most TABS there is a $100 pending charge that is merely a retainer to make sure the card is good... if no auth # is given along with the signature (which is required)' date=' most banks will NOT honnor the $100 request bcz it was done as a pending charge and still requires auth.

[/quote']

Usually that is true....my tab at Mansion was $800, but according to my card, they authorized $1,000. I assume that's in case we added stuff to our tab through the night, they know we're good for it.

Now if you sport one of these , you won't even have to give em a credit card

blingbling.jpg

Guest armaniP

Now if you sport one of these , you won't even have to give em a credit card

blingbling.jpg

1 of 3 things, maybe she tried to not lie to you in a nice way and yoru homie closed the tab... maybe she's not sober and needs to be replaced.. or maybe she tried robbing you.. and needs to be replaced.

Guest swank

Yeah my cc company called me last night to verify charges from Noc. They had preauthorized an amount and luckily I drank UNDER that amount. LOL!

well....no disrespect to 'Metropolis' but they blocked $400 on my card on a 'college night' where vodka redbulls were $15 a crack... I had two at that bar...and then she added her own tip automatically to the bill....sooooo 'buyer beware'

Guest barstar diana

There's no excuse for that.... don't know if this is the case here, but some bartenders aren't exactly sober when working. So they still have the card? I hope he didn't give her his ID

ya that happens alot drinking on the job