Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miguel Migs @ Nocturnal!

Guest aj2234

Guest Spankmeister

I saw MM in the D (that is Detroit not Delux) this past year...great, great house music...

This is going to be such a good weekend.... ;D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

for the first time, i admit it: i wish i could be there for Migs, he really brings it and plays great house music straight up.

Guest web_norah

for the first time, i admit it: i wish i could be there for Migs, he really brings it and plays great house music straight up.

wish u were here too chica :-*

awww i know.

i am crossing my fingers for end of Oct

Guest tbooty

GET SALTED WITH MIGUEL MIGS

Released Sept 29th in the US

Fall brings an infectiously soulful compilation from internationally acclaimed DJ Miguel Migs’ label Salted Music. Get Salted Vol 1 is a continuous mix for your listening pleasure consisting of 16 deep and funky house tracks carefully selected and seamlessly put together by Migs, created to be enjoyed morning, noon or night. While it certainly has the bumpin, groovy beats fit to inspire the dance floor, Get Salted Vol 1 goes beyond the club friendly vibe, inviting listeners to submerse in its soulful, smooth diversion wherever they may be.

Miguel Migs plays one of the leading roles in the heart and soul of a San Francisco scene that boasts funk and jazz-tinged house music, and he has firmly established his place as one of the most exciting talents to emerge from America's dance music scene. When Migs set out to select tracks for the compilation, his ultimate goal was to create a cohesive flow of music that could reach many types of music lovers. Get Salted Volume 1 effortlessly brings together deep house tracks from exciting and fresh underground artists, and features two unreleased remixes Migs has done of songs by up-and-coming Salted Music artist Chuck Love.

The diverse musician and California native Migs whose "Breakin' It Down" single had the proud honor of being Naked Music’s first release in 1998 started Salted Music last year as another creative outlet: a means of choosing and releasing music that inspires him and a vehicle for releasing his own productions and compilations. Whether he's remixing major-label stars or putting out an original track for an underground label, Migs is always focused on the emotion and soulful content of his productions.

The Salted collective has put out 5 fresh 12 inch singles in the past year alone and there are many more on the horizon in 2005. There is a Li’sha (Lisa Shaw) project artist album in the works and 2006 will see the release of a new full length from Miguel Migs.