Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos & Stryke @ Nocturnal!

Guest aj2234

Guest swank

awesome to see greg back so soon after wink..... 8)

Agreed!

I hope it becomes consistent and not 'one off's' Personally I like when a room grows it's own vibe and is 'consistent'...this takes time to achieve...

Guest Satan

The Club Legend is saying that there will be a mobile booth for this event.

huh? remove a tooth? WTF?

you guys are sooooo technical i cant understand you anymore........but if you expect me to chase the dj around while he's in a popemobile..........................

Denny requested Stryke to play with him and I put it in the contract that Stryke has to play. When you are trying to establish yourself in a market, you take nothing for granted and having an "old pro" (Denny's words not mine) makes it that much easier. Stryke actualy cut vocals with Michael Jackson!

We now are in our 5th Miami event of the year and we have 4 more already in the works. We are not fucking around and we only want the best to work along side of us thus Stryke is our guy. There is a lot of things you can't control as a manager booking talent, but there is one thing for sure, the music at my events will be top notch, my rep is online the line each and every time I do a party. Have you read or heard any bad music reviews from my events? Stryke will rock it, and so will Denny and lets not forget the 484852945 pound cuban next store, Mr Oscar G.

I hate going up against og, but it is what it is, so buckle up sports fans, 11st will be NYC for one night.

Guest swank

Denny requested Stryke to play with him and I put it in the contract that Stryke has to play. When you are trying to establish yourself in a market, you take nothing for granted and having an "old pro" (Denny's words not mine) makes it that much easier. Stryke actualy cut vocals with Michael Jackson!

We now are in our 5th Miami event of the year and we have 4 more already in the works. We are not fucking around and we only want the best to work along side of us thus Stryke is our guy. There is a lot of things you can't control as a manager booking talent, but there is one thing for sure, the music at my events will be top notch, my rep is online the line each and every time I do a party. Have you read or heard any bad music reviews from my events? Stryke will rock it, and so will Denny and lets not forget the 484852945 pound cuban next store, Mr Oscar G.

I hate going up against og, but it is what it is, so buckle up sports fans, 11st will be NYC for one night.

Not only MJ but also worked with labels such as,

Ovum, Hooj Choons, Guidance, Platform, Twisted

that's not all folks...if you really want to know who Greg is check this out...

http://www.stryke.net/discography.htm

Guest Untouchablepurple

If u guys didnt know my REAL name is

CARLOS PORTOBANCO

MY BIRTHDAY MY CJ FRIENDS !!!! WHOO HOOO well its actually OCT 5

Guest Civs

The Club Legend is saying that there will be a mobile booth for this event.

huh? remove a tooth? WTF?

you guys are sooooo technical i cant understand you anymore........but if you expect me to chase the dj around while he's in a popemobile..........................

too funny

Guest dj_release

I'll be there!

at least for Stryke's set ;D

wait till u hear Denny 8)

nah! I'll skip... not exactly my cup of tea :-\