Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unofficial Blank and Jones @ Metropolis Review(UPDATED WITH PICS)

Bling

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

mellyandda.jpg

May the force be with him . . .

DUDES PANTS ARE OFF THE CHAIN!!!! LOL, LMAO, ROTFL, DAMN HOMIE, its not halloween yet is it??? ??? ??? ???

lol......dude must be showing off some mean camel toe .

Maybe he has his pants that high in case the plumbing went again and he wanted to be prepared?

I suggest a new tailor,a powerful water reduction pill, and if you have a 40 inch waist don't try to hide it with a 32 inch belt.

i still haven't heard anything about the bathroom situation aka flooding, has that been resolved??

how about the nasty dirtyness on the floor w/ the water all over the fucking place...im just speaking the truth, once these things have been resolved im sure alot more people including myself would not mind going back

seems like u guys had a good time nonetheless

Guest mp3some

mellyandda.jpg

DUDES PANTS ARE OFF THE CHAIN!!!! LOL, LMAO, ROTFL, DAMN HOMIE, its not halloween yet is it??? ??? ??? ???

Maybe he has his pants that high in case the plumbing went again and he wanted to be prepared?

I suggest a new tailor,a powerful water reduction pill, and if you have a 40 inch waist don't try to hide it with a 32 inch belt.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! :D

any photochop artists on this board???? this one seems to have a lot of potential..... ;D lol

i still haven't heard anything about the bathroom situation aka flooding, has that been resolved??

how about the nasty dirtyness on the floor w/ the water all over the fucking place...im just speaking the truth, once these things have been resolved im sure alot more people including myself would not mind going back

no water on floor that i saw. rooms were slammed. its better than openign weekend. i got there at 10 so no problems getting in though i did hear it was still hectic at door. though not as bad as the first weekend.

any word on when they are planning to make different line entrances for each of the rooms (instead of having one crazy door)? That door is going to get old quick.

I heard this was the initial plan but I havent seen or heard about it happening yet.

Guest FRESHMAN

mellyandda.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! :D

any photochop artists on this board???? this one seems to have a lot of potential..... ;D lol

There is no need for it.

Guest nova

mellyandda.jpg

Dude! Loosen up the pants! This picture makes my stomach hurt.

Nice pictures by the way! I should have gone there last night!

no kidding...

Guest djbruno

Yeah, everything is up and running !! I wont get into details but as it turns out, someone purposely sabotaged us on the sneak preview weekend. It took all week to get it fixed.

no water on floor that i saw. rooms were slammed. its better than openign weekend. i got there at 10 so no problems getting in though i did hear it was still hectic at door. though not as bad as the first weekend.

what time did u leave? cuz when i was there their 1st saturday night the place was a mess...but this was around 5am or so, so it could've been that earlier it was much cleaner

Yeah, everything is up and running !! I wont get into details but as it turns out, someone purposely sabotaged us on the sneak preview weekend. It took all week to get it fixed.

okay that sounds a lil better, thx bro 8)

Guest r3nz0

Now that I've gone twice, I sincerely think, overall, Metropolis is the best club in Miami right now.

From the variety of the different rooms (the Nile room is awesome) and music to the feel and vibe of the main room to the hot dancers and gorgeous bitches that go there, that place is pretty dope.

Guest djnikolas

wow .. what a night .. I just wanted to thanks all the supporters that are making Metropolis happening .. thanks to all my friends that showed up last night and enjoyed Blank & Jones (amazing set ) . Of course .. thanks to Bling for making this review and to have had such a great time with you and your friends ( congrats for the new camera lol ) pics are off the chain.

Hope you can keep supporting the party every weekend and your local Djs too like George A., Bruno , Mood and myself.

Thanks you guys very much !!

Guest Damon7278

Yeah I heard he was talking shit about house heads last night, hmmmmmmmmmm how interesting, or how sad

always stirring the pot when there is nothing to stir up u hate it that i was there with the TA's plan and simple because im not a "TA" anymore . ur right im not a trance addict. I LOVE GOOD MUSIC. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

and next week back to DEEP house for me....

so have a nice life damon and be positive for once in ur life

Dont forget to mention that edgar told u off in TA for talking shit ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

[quote author=ILLMATIC link=board=2;threadid=20748;start=0#msg245890 OMG

mellyandda.jpg

Dude! Loosen up the pants! This picture makes my stomach hurt.

Nice pictures by the way! I should have gone there last night!

no kidding...

OMG, The ugliest pic of the year... ;D