Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unofficial Blank and Jones @ Metropolis Review(UPDATED WITH PICS)

Bling

Yeah I heard he was talking shit about house heads last night, hmmmmmmmmmm how interesting, or how sad

always stirring the pot when there is nothing to stir up u hate it that i was there with the TA's plan and simple because im not a "TA" anymore . ur right im not a trance addict. I LOVE GOOD MUSIC. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

and next week back to DEEP house for me....

so have a nice life damon and be positive for once in ur life

Dont forget to mention that edgar told u off in TA for talking shit ;D

have fun at armin next week damon i feel so bad i wont be seeing u :'( blah blah

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nova

i still haven't heard anything about the bathroom situation aka flooding, has that been resolved??

how about the nasty dirtyness on the floor w/ the water all over the fucking place...im just speaking the truth, once these things have been resolved im sure alot more people including myself would not mind going back

seems like u guys had a good time nonetheless

Yeah, everything is up and running !! I wont get into details but as it turns out, someone purposely sabotaged us on the sneak preview weekend. It took all week to get it fixed.

nothing to be surprise, as everyone had their eyes on metropolis...

Guest Damon7278

Yeah I heard he was talking shit about house heads last night, hmmmmmmmmmm how interesting, or how sad

always stirring the pot when there is nothing to stir up u hate it that i was there with the TA's plan and simple because im not a "TA" anymore . ur right im not a trance addict. I LOVE GOOD MUSIC. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

and next week back to DEEP house for me....

so have a nice life damon and be positive for once in ur life

Dont forget to mention that edgar told u off in TA for talking shit ;D

have fun at armin next week damon i feel so bad i wont be seeing u :'( blah blah

U are not gonna go see your favorite DJ as u always said before and to everyone else, uh huh

Guest Satan

well i WAS going to be there...........but the door sucked major balls.....sorry guys but im not gonna stand there 20 minutes waiting 10 people deep to pay for a table that might become available with a 3 bottle minimum i was told regardles of the size of the party(WHICH AT THE TIME WAS 3!)

oh well, more money thrown at nocturnal and space i guess.

you guys let me know when i can go to your club....i'll see the insides of it then.

Guest djnikolas

Nikolas you kicked ass. That Other side of the Moon track was insane. Thank you for such a great night man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Jamu .. that track is out of hand .. great u liked it .. hope to c u next sat and have some drinks with you..

well i WAS going to be there...........but the door sucked major balls.....sorry guys but im not gonna stand there 20 minutes waiting 10 people deep to pay for a table that might become available with a 3 bottle minimum i was told regardles of the size of the party(WHICH AT THE TIME WAS 3!)

oh well, more money thrown at nocturnal and space i guess.

you guys let me know when i can go to your club....i'll see the insides of it then.

yeah the door still has lots of problems but get there early .. i know its not fun to get there at 1030 pm but there was no issues getting in at that time.

at least for now.im sure as time passes it wont be as crazy

Guest djnikolas

I didn't get there till like 6 or so. But all I can say is that NIKOLAS & MOOD were laying down a lethal set. Props to them..

thanks bro .. We r going to be spining in the afterhours (sunday mornigs) hope u can check us out this next or any weekend u can .

c ya !!