Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DJ Nikolas

Guest Devilicious

Guest Fez

does this have something to do with people at metro not getting paid and quitting? I could never find another source on this so I didn't post it.

w3rd....

3 of my friends left Yagé for Metropolis on saturdays ???

Guest Devilicious

does this have something to do with people at metro not getting paid and quitting? I could never find another source on this so I didn't post it.

No, it has absolutely nothing to do with that ::)

Guest Fez

i still like Yagé better ;)

Guest Devilicious

me too! ;D

So when are you going to come claim your shot?! lol ask durrtylexx and cosmigonon about that ;)

Guest Fez

me too! ;D

So when are you going to come claim your shot?! lol ask durrtylexx and cosmigonon about that ;)

i'll be there this saturday fosho 8) ;)

it's my friend's bday :)

Guest durrtylexx

me too! ;D

T's no joke.. she broke me on Saturday.. thanks ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

me too! ;D

Thanks T, please don't give up on me... :'( ;D

Guest Fez

^dammit, and I might be at the regatta... maybe not though, I am hard to replace so may have to be there. :D

not that u mentioned it...i don't think i'll be thee either :)

Tsettos is playing this saturday...so next week it will be ;D

Guest Devilicious

me too! ;D

Thanks for coming guys! :-*

No wonder I didn't see either of you at Space, lol

Guest Cosmigonon

me too! ;D

Thanks for coming guys! :-*

No wonder I didn't see either of you at Space, lol

Mad props to you girl, when you said you were gonna break me, that should've been my wake up call... :-* :-*

Guest djnikolas

wow -T- .. thanks for saying such nice words for me .. I didn't know you guys at Yage liked my sets on saturday nights that much. Well .. I thought u wouldnt notice the difference when I left, but now I know.. Im still receiving calls asking me when Im coming back to Yage, but u know .. Metropolis was and is a big project for me, in which Im puting 100% effort in it. everything is runing well for me at Metro now, and big things are on the way for me there , so I just hope at least I can see u at the end of the night like we did this last sunday morning. Im still sad about the fact that I left u guys ( talma, caro, gato, turbo{turbo left but I met him there}, Eman and the rest of the crew) I really miss u guys. :'(

Life goes around, so I know Im gonna work with u guys in some place some day agian.

love ya

1000 muaks for u -T-

Nikolas

Guest Cosmigonon

wow -T- .. thanks for saying such nice words for me .. I didn't know you guys at Yage liked my sets on saturday nights that much. Well .. I thought u wouldnt notice the difference when I left, but now I know.. Im still receiving calls asking me when Im coming back to Yage, but u know .. Metropolis was and is a big project for me, in which Im puting 100% effort in it. everything is runing well for me at Metro now, and big things are on the way for me there , so I just hope at least I can see u at the end of the night like we did this last sunday morning. Im still sad about the fact that I left u guys ( talma, caro, gato, turbo{turbo left but I met him there}, Eman and the rest of the crew) I really miss u guys. :'(

Life goes around, so I know Im gonna work with u guys in some place some day agian.

love ya

1000 muaks for u -T-

Nikolas

Alguien dijo gato? :P

Guest djnikolas

love ya

1000 muaks for u -T-

Nikolas

lol .. como q te dejo borracho el gato no ?? ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

love ya

1000 muaks for u -T-

Nikolas

Yo????? :o

;D

Guest djnikolas

love ya

1000 muaks for u -T-

Nikolas

;D

te acuerdas el redvodka q te di en metro como a las 8 am ?? estabas waisted !!! lol ;) I dont think u remember it

Guest Cosmigonon

love ya

1000 muaks for u -T-

Nikolas

;D

te acuerdas el redvodka q te di en metro como a las 8 am ?? estabas waisted !!! lol ;) I dont think u remember it

You gave me what? when? where? :o

Guest djnikolas

love ya

1000 muaks for u -T-

Nikolas

;D

well I was kind of dead too ,sooo I hope I gave it to you .. u were not wearing ur glasses right ? and u were with T and Caro right ? well lol .. whatever .. :P

Guest Cosmigonon

love ya

1000 muaks for u -T-

Nikolas

;D

well I was kind of dead too ,sooo I hope I gave it to you .. u were not wearing ur glasses right ? and u were with T and Caro right ? well lol .. whatever .. :P

I have no recolection whatsoever of any of the events previously posted... :(

Guest Devilicious

lol @ you two.... I think I got the gist of most of the Español...

While you are my friend Nik I would never say something I didn't mean! So you should know I am sincere in my compliments for you :)

I broke Josh long before we saw you at Metropolis.... I wish I could have seen the aftermath!

As for Turbo, he's still there on Saturdays, taking pics for some *other* website

Guest djnikolas

lol @ you two.... I think I got the gist of most of the Español...

While you are my friend Nik I would never say something I didn't mean! So you should know I am sincere in my compliments for you :)

I broke Josh long before we saw you at Metropolis.... I wish I could have seen the aftermath!

As for Turbo, he's still there on Saturdays, taking pics for some *other* website

I love u -T- .. you are

THE BEST !!! MUAKS :-*