Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a big F-YOU to that guy at TWILO

party2go

who sold me the BOGUS superman's at TWILO... I can't WAIT until they legalize Extacy so that I can go to like the POWER BAR and pick and choose... haa haa!

No maTTer... Had a good time with S&D... Didn't have much space to SPAZ out anyway... too crowded...

cwm25.gifcwm24.gifcwm13.gifcwm6.gifcwm10.gif

I hear where your'e comin from........I got bogus fukin blue supermans in line at Exit. Then they wouldn't let my boy in so I checked Sash and Dig at Twilo. I got the bangin Audi TT's there though. They let too many people in Twilo for that shit! You can't even think about moving in that shit.

I with both of you on that!I got some fake

supermans once too!I wanted to knock the

guy out!Twilo was still bumpin'wit S&D!

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

hey what's wrong with dxm? it ain't all that bad if you intentionally take it.. cwm20.gif

no doubt, bunk pills stink, but think of it in proportion to all the damn tight pills you have had in the past... that always makes me feel better.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Kitty makes a good point... well 2 good points... You're right.. I HAVE taken a lot of good pills in the past... 1 every once in a while... can't ruin the nite.. especially when you're at TWILO...

Second good point being that DXM is good... i don't mind taking it... just drink the water, take it a little easy... and relax... can't complain...

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

Word?!?! I alos got bogus supermans that night. Me and my friends brought 3 from this guy wearing this black tank top. Bastard ruined my night of bliss with S&D. cwm21.gifcwm25.gifcwm33.gifcwm10.gif

------------------

"When you are born, your crying and everyone is smiling. Live life so when you die, your smiling and everyone is crying"