Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, add another one to my ho list

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

Claud is now officially my ho. I just wanted to inform you bitches.

Pimping ain't easy, but for me it's easy as fuck. I'm out.

Guest bootstah

Claud is now officially my ho. I just wanted to inform you bitches.

Pimping ain't easy, but for me it's easy as fuck. I'm out.

hahahahaha!!! Congrats Claud! :o

Guest rollyp66

I did not approve this! If you take her from my roster, I'm going to have to tax you! Since Michelle was on your roster originally I left that alone.

Guest lulamishka

I did not approve this! If you take her from my roster, I'm going to have to tax you! Since Michelle was on your roster originally I left that alone.

Don't worry, Rolly. I'm still part of your Bitch Squad. :-*

Guest r3nz0

Rolly, my Haitian friend, this is Miami. How many times I gotta tell you, kid? There's a beaucoup amount of hos in this city. Beaucoup.

Like my dad always told me, "son, listen to me, the minute you get greedy with your hos, the minute your life crumbles before you...your huge penis isn't gonna save you all the time."

Well, he never said that, but he should have.

Guest lulamishka

Rolly, my Haitian friend, this is Miami. How many times I gotta tell you, kid? There's a beaucoup amount of hos in this city. Beaucoup.

Like my dad always told me, "son, listen to me, the minute you get greedy with your hos, the minute your life crumbles before you...your huge penis isn't gonna save you all the time."

ROFL!!! :D

where the hell do u come up with this shit LMAO

Guest swank

fer real? LMAO :D

You should know better than to ask that kiddo. This is Renzo we're talking about here....King of spontaneous, left field sarcasm and humor........ To put it in a metaphor for you; When everybody's still looking for the ball, he's already scored and is chillin by the goalpost smokin on a fattie, laughing at everybody. Just to tell you what level he's on. :P

Guest Clauds

too friggin funny dude! :D

Guest r3nz0
renzo...arent u gay though.. ??? ???

Diego, you are the one who's always giving me head.

How does that make me gay? Besides, it's not like I enjoy it....much.