Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One more acid question

sabre

Well, today's the day. I am going to be taking my gel tabs. One thing though. If it gets really intense, then I can smoke some weed to slow it down? I've only had blotter paper with one hit each time, and gel tabs can have up to 3 per tab. I think I'll be fine in that aspect, but I live in a dorm room, and I can't freak out my roomate or anyone at the college. Thanks for any help. Oh, and can anyone think of something really cool to do on acid if you have to stay in your room? Thanks

*Sabre*

Weed won't slow it down. It actually will speed things up. The only thing I can think of that will calm you is if you have a good friend with you. Whenever you start to bug out sometimes all you need is someone to tell you "it's okay...it's just in your head."

Sitting in a dorm room sounds like a pretty lame thing to do on acid. Prepare to start feeling claustrophobic. Haven't you ever heard of a club or a light show? The only thing that I know of that slows down an acid trip is E. Geiss and G-Force was cool the last time I trippied but that was in my friends mansion in Saddle River. But a dorm room? Come on!

------------------

factoryfreak.gif

thewedge2000@yahoo.com

I think it is hard to say how the bud will affect the trip, I think it could be different for anyone. I have smoked while tripping and it has had different reactions, sometimes it may calm you, sometimes not.

Mr. Sick is 100% right about having someone with you who you are really comfortable with. Because it f***s with you psychologically sometimes, it may be tough to tell the difference between reality and the drug- this is where a friend will come in and be able to reassure you that it is just the drug, or that you are gonna be fine etc...

If you must stay in your room (how come- don't you have any one who will trip with you and go somewhere)- I suggest a good combination of good trance music, some fun stuff to look at (perhaps geiss or some kind of visualization program on the comp or movie) and the lights low if on at all.

Enjoy.