Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bacardi B-Live presents Global Gathering Miami 2006 - March 18th!

V. Barbarino

Guest rsauron

You guessed wrong. This is the real deal, not the pretend version that some candy-types have thrown together around here.

So Dan... who you calling candy types? Rey Navarro (Global HTM)(Co-Producer of Ultra Music Festival) Global HTM did Global Gathering here in miami in 2002, 2003, 2004, already once this year in Tampa couple weeks ago... and now again on the 26th w/ Rabbit in the Moon (live)... funny GG in the uk didn’t have its first party until 2004 and (according to there website & press release) "This event will become the third Global Gathering to be held in the world...." umm... 3rd ever huh...

gg.jpg

Wonder who is doing the pretend version... to me it sounds like your saying these candy types are copying somebody else.... I was wondering how these candy types could copy a name that they were already using before Godskitchen even threw there first party... maybe some gg uk people came to miami a couple years back... (got a name) and went back there with it!! maybe!! so who has got the pretend version then dan?

bad move Dan

*** I BET HE DELETES THIS POST ***

SEEING HOW TRACK ENTERTAINMENT OWNS COOLJUNKIE.COM AND CLUBPLANET.COM -

AND TRACK - LP - GODSKITCHEN IS DOING GG...

YOU ARE NOW READING A BIAS FORUM!!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nickjunkie

You guessed wrong. This is the real deal, not the pretend version that some candy-types have thrown together around here.

So Dan... who you calling candy types? Rey Navarro (Global HTM)(Co-Producer of Ultra Music Festival) Global HTM did Global Gathering here in miami in 2002, 2003, 2004, already once this year in Tampa couple weeks ago... and now again on the 26th w/ Rabbit in the Moon (live)... funny GG in the uk didn’t have its first party until 2004 and (according to there website & press release) "This event will become the third Global Gathering to be held in the world...." umm... 3rd ever huh...

gg.jpg

Wonder who is doing the pretend version... to me it sounds like your saying these candy types are copying somebody else.... I was wondering how these candy types could copy a name that they were already using before Godskitchen even threw there first party... maybe some gg uk people came to miami a couple years back... (got a name) and went back there with it!! maybe!! so who has got the pretend version then dan?

bad move Dan

Easy guys, no need to fight. Although just to clarify, Global Gathering launched in the UK before 2001 - here's an article about one of the early festivals: http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/godskitchen/2001/

I believe they also own the US trademark on that name, but that's something for them and Global HTM to work out.

Guest Clutch

bad move Dan

Dont be so hard on POD. I think he's just like that cause the top of his head shines like a full moon in August....Much Love To All.... 8)

Guest Marina22

gg.jpg

bad move Dan

Woah! Now I feel bad for saying anything! I am just glad we are lucky enough to have global gathering. We don't have to leave Miami like lots of people do to see a festival of this magnitude. And for the record there is nothing wrong with bald guys (not that I think pod is, really he has hair!).

Guest LiquidX

Competition or not, this may have played a factor on Ultra bringing Prodigy?!?!.. All I know is that Prodigy is coming and Im psyched, now Im waiting for GG to say something cool.. perhaps Underworld? heh

Guest ramon

Competition or not, this may have played a factor on Ultra bringing Prodigy?!?!.. All I know is that Prodigy is coming and Im psyched, now Im waiting for GG to say something cool.. perhaps Underworld? heh

'

thats one of the acts i think that can top ultra atm

Guest dino

With all the talk about who will be at what....when will all this be decided? It would be my guess the process might take a while, but that is purely a guess. Also, any idea on when clubs will start announcing dj's and dates? I know we are a ways out, but travel plans are getting close to having to be made. Damn vacation schedule request.....I hate the "real world"

Guest Miss_Digital

With all the talk about who will be at what....when will all this be decided? It would be my guess the process might take a while, but that is purely a guess. Also, any idea on when clubs will start announcing dj's and dates? I know we are a ways out, but travel plans are getting close to having to be made. Damn vacation schedule request.....I hate the "real world"

dino... i feel your pain....

Guest Miss_Digital

im simply waiting on who will PVD go with, ultra or GKGG...

this will make history

my guess would be ultra he has lhis loyalties

Guest dino

Just saw Infusion this past weekend in Atlanta. They killed the place. I have seen some great dj's at Eleven50 (Satoshi Tomie, Digweed, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, Dave Seaman, Zabiella, PVD, Timo Mass) and I have never seen the place with so much energy and having such a great time. Absolutley great night.

I will be anxiously waiting to see whether they go with Ultra or Global Gathering.

Guest LiquidX

Just saw Infusion this past weekend in Atlanta. They killed the place. I have seen some great dj's at Eleven50 (Satoshi Tomie, Digweed, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, Dave Seaman, Zabiella, PVD, Timo Mass) and I have never seen the place with so much energy and having such a great time. Absolutley great night.

I will be anxiously waiting to see whether they go with Ultra or Global Gathering.

Saw them @ Ultra. Nothing impresive tbh

Guest Miss_Digital

are you kidding i saw them with hernan durning WMC 05 .... great show so much engergy ... they guys were drenched in sweat from head to ... maybe at ultra so many people ... i feel like seeing people preform at such a huge event it c an get kind of impersonal

Guest ddg

they were blah at ultra..but they killed it at nerve(year before) and at spin(last year)....

Guest dahzel

underworld would be nice.....yeah

Guest Miss_Digital

underworld would be nice.....yeah

i would like to see them live

i missed them when they played ultra

security cut the entrence to the main stage cause it was so packed

that was the last year i went

Guest Stealth

I've always thought that the WMC should be longer than just the one week. It would be kinda cool if it could last longer, maybe that way you wouldn't have to sacrifice too many parties.

that's why they were considering doing a SpaceFest in addition to the WMC

Guest LiquidX

The Global Gathering Flyer says they will have LAtin, Rock and Electronic.. so I dont really see that much space for the EDM side.. on another note, it will be 2 days, but if it will be atracting the other crowds then it should be something totally different then I had thought ( like the GG @ UK for example ). Still.. Lets see what they have to unleash, its now December and nothing was said in Nov. as I heard it would.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nickjunkie

New confirmations:

Dance:

Sasha & Digweed

Deep Dish

Steve Lawler

Roger Sanchez (live)

Armin Van Burren

Ferry Corsten

Jimmy Van M

Dean Coleman