Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...WELCOME TO.....

djoscarg

SPACE!!!!

Let's do this 8)

It's that time of the month again and Im READY.

I was actually in town last night. I was planning to go out because I rarely get to go out in town anymore (or at all for that matter) I wanted to check out a few of my buddies who were playing last night. Next thing I know, it was 3am, and I was still going through new music. I must have gone through at least 60 tunes producers have sent me via the internet and like 100 cds Ive gotten in the mail...It was worth it staying in because now I'm chock-full-o-bombs for tonight..

I am playing open to close so you guys know the deal...

My new CD will be released Oct. 18 and this will be the first date of my "Made In Miami" tour. The tour will take me all over the US as well as dates in Brazil, Russia, Egypt and the UK (confirmed so far) So wherever I go, I take Miami with me!!!

I hope to see you guys out tonight...there is no place I'd rather play..

BE THERE OR BE []

much love,

OG

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME! ;)

hahaha

that ladies and gentlemen shyt is off da chain...gives me the goose bumps still like if it was the old space.

drop it like its hot. 8)

Guest web_norah

one of these months i am coming down to Space and seeing Oscar. it's been over a year already.....................

werq Oscar!

Guest djss

Can't wait to get there already...1/2 hour more and I'm jumping in my car and heading down from Orlando.

Also for those of you that don't know, Oscar is blessing us up here with his presence this Thursday the 13th.

SS 8)

Guest ramon

one of these months i am coming down to Space and seeing Oscar. it's been over a year already.....................

werq Oscar!

Nov 5th w/ Nic Fanciulli sounds good to me.

Guest paris99

Man, i wish i could be there for tonights show. I'm flying in from Houston on Nov 4th and will be there for his set on the 5th. EXCITED AS HELL

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

I'm gonna have to sneak outta NOCTRUNAL and come hang for a while. Hope I don't get in trouble...lol. I'm skeeered!

Guest tiltmiami

O G i just left space and ur set till the tim i left was great, glad that u came back and rocked space one more time... see u next time...Oh by the way my boys miss u up north @ Therapy they told me that u rocked the house when u went up there...Have fun in Brazil be safe

Guest mad girl fuu

was looking foward to being there and finally hearing Oscar G spin. too bad things didn't pan out as planned. sorry I missed it! i guess there's always next time. see you all then.

Guest junglesmacks

Can't wait to get there already...1/2 hour more and I'm jumping in my car and heading down from Orlando.

Also for those of you that don't know, Oscar is blessing us up here with his presence this Thursday the 13th.

SS 8)

@ icon, isn't not?

nonono Sander K is at Icon.. Oscar G is at Zinc where we were last night..