Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion Last Night

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

On behalf of all the staff and promoters involved with this Sunday night party and to Armand I am so sorry bro u saw what happened at the dj boot. Is too bad that dj of that night only cares about him and we all know that he SUCKS big time and I am here right now writing this so he can read it and if have any problem knows where to find me.

Katia I am sorry and if the right person were there this would never have happen is too bad that (He was afraid of Armand rocking the house) well until his out I am officially out of that party… He doesn’t deserve me or any of those good promoters working with him.

Guys I love u all and soon I’ll let everyone know where my new home will be

Oh by the way Mr. Fain U SUCK AS A DJ

Bruno aka Tiltmiami

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katiatheonlyone

Bruno we all love you and we all know it's not your fault!!!

Ms. GABRIEL GO BACK TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest slamminshaun

Never liked his music much anyway....what exactly happened? Sorry Tilt, your grammar is confusing the hell out of me....did Fain refuse to give up the decks or something?

i stopped by. no Armand Peña on the decks.

ID'd all of Fains set. I dont want to post tracklist because it was just silly. Crowd was a bit beat. :X

WTF happen to Armand Peña?? i was let down by this. First time coming over to that party and a j0ck does not play. :(

Guest Satz

I was there last night and thankfully was not caught up in the middle of the drama, but rather viewed it as a spectator, but I could see exactly what was going on.

Armand was supposed to come on at 2am and at around 2:15 it became apparent that Gabriel Fain was not going to give up the decks. I was awaiting Armand Pena to take the decks and I was watching the dj booth expactantly. As time marched on, I saw several promoters come up to Fain and he would respond to them with hostitlity. At one point, I even saw Fain flip Armand Pena the bird.

It was then that Arand decided to leave. I later found out that Fain said to Armand "You're not coming on til 4:30. This is MY party and if you don't like it, you can leave." So Armand left and took the 150 people who had come to see him.

To me, this was not only an unprofessional deed but a disgusting act commited by one human being to another. It is especially disappointing to see this done to someone wth such a good heart as Armand.

Guest LeVeL

Wow...Drama at its finest, finally some hostility in the Dj World.

Thats a dam shame Gabriel Fain had to do what he did. In my opinion it only hurt this party.

Guest bootstah

I was there last night and thankfully was not caught up in the middle of the drama, but rather viewed it as a spectator, but I could see exactly what was going on.

Armand was supposed to come on at 2am and at around 2:15 it became apparent that Gabriel Fain was not going to give up the decks. I was awaiting Armand Pena to take the decks and I was watching the dj booth expactantly. As time marched on, I saw several promoters come up to Fain and he would respond to them with hostitlity. At one point, I even saw Fain flip Armand Pena the bird.

It was then that Arand decided to leave. I later found out that Fain said to Armand "You're not coming on til 4:30. This is MY party and if you don't like it, you can leave." So Armand left and took the 150 people who had come to see him.

To me, this was not only an unprofessional deed but a disgusting act commited by one human being to another. It is especially disappointing to see this done to someone wth such a good heart as Armand.

That's just disgusting behaviour. I think perhaps Gaby was afraid of the crowd loving Armand that much more. Problem is, if Gaby was a good dj then maybe he wouldn't have to act like such a child.

I agree that Armand is one of the nicest people I have met, and for someone to treat him this way, it's just wrong!

No more Mansion for me if Gaby is there. Sorry but I don't support a@#holes!!!

Guest tres-b

Classic club drama. ;D

I havent heard 1 positive thing said about Fain's talent but that aside, DJ Rule #897563b DJ must get out of the booth when time slot is over. Otherwise said DJ looks like an asshole.

Guest junglesmacks

WOW

i hope he gets a complete boycott for this..

if enough people dont show maybe he will get pulled and blacklisted from playing in town for a while..

from the sounds of it he deserves it

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

I knew I didnt like Gaby Fain for a reason. About two weeks ago I posted in one of the Metropolis threads 'When your opening for someone dont try to over play them'. You would think since he has dj'ed at big clubs and for a while now that he would know exactly what to do. Obviously not.. and thats why Mansion books other deejays all the time to come deejay because that dumbass cannot bring a BIGGGG crowd ya he'll fit it up somewhat thats it...

Good luck fnding a job now Gaby Fain...

Such a shame something like that happened to Armand hes such a great guy

Guest tiltmiami

Sorry to everyone that went there nd saw what appen its fucked upbut we can get by this one...they will have a new dj asap belive me that IDIOT is gone

Guest web_norah

Gaby is Gangsta

He told the guy to get the fuck out :P

spending time behind bars makes you gangsta................ it's not the first time he's done that ...i had a feud about this with someone on this board...a while ago.

but whatever, it's childish to even go there.

Guest nightcrawler

Tilt I dont understand how you can go calling Gabbie a fag when you couldnt event take control of the decks at your own party. Not trying to start shit just an observation... 8)

Guest dj_release

Tilt I dont understand how you can go calling Gabbie a fag when you couldnt event take control of the decks at your own party. Not trying to start shit just an observation... 8)

interesting proposal

+1

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I respect yours but I disagree. Tilt's job is to promote, not to yank disobedient DJ's off the decks. That's what security is for.