Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Candy Flipping Vs. Hippie Flipping

sabre

Ok, as some of you may know, I took a gel tab that didn't seem to work that well on me. My tolerance level is to high. Anyway, I was planning on candy flipping that day, but since the acid wasn't hitting me well, I decided to save the pill. Now, I have 2 more gel tabs, and I just bought an ounce of shrooms, but I have one pill only. If you were going to decide which of the 2 to do, which would it be? I want the greatest experience ever, but I want to make sure I do the right one. Now, I love Acid and Shrooms the same for differn't reasons, so I don't have a preferance. What do you all suggest? What is the differnce between the 2. I mean, how does one effect you, and how does the other. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

*Sabre* (Defect from the old, create the new..."Warren Ellis")

ive candyflipped before but i took 3 reg. tabs and a hit of e. so maybe you should try taking both tabs along w/ the e. i not sure how e & shrooms go, they might make your tummy hurt. i guess it doesnt hurt to try. but i def wouldnt do shrooms and tabs. no way that would be too much i think, only because its 2 diff types of hallucinogens. take 3, a bump of k and call me in the morning cwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm32.gif

Hmmmm...most of the people I talk to prefer hippie flipping. I couldn't candy flip if I wanted to because I have siezure so acid is really bad for me. I did it one time last summer and I tripped for 11 hours on half of a half of a little square. I swear to God I thought I was stuck that way forever. I would go with hippie flipping just becuase acid is bad for you anyway. Either way have a fantabulous time and let me know how it goes!!! Live, SIN cwm41.gifcwm44.gifcwm8.gif