Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My 5htp comments.....

romy20

Hey guys, well, finally after like 2 months I decided to buy that stuff and see what happens. Well, I got it about 2 weeks ago, took 100mg every day. It made me sleep a little better but, I was gettin these little throbing headaches, which I don't usually get. Well, Sat nite I took like 150mg of it, about 4 hrs before rolling. I took a motorola and then a nike,I'm not sure if the pills weren't that good, but it took like 1 1/2 for it to hit me, then I thought I was gonna peak but never did. I didn't even roll for 2 hrs. Did this ever happen to anybody, cause the pills I got were supposed to be good, and i got them from a reliable person too. So i think from now on I'm gonna leave that stuff alone. Any body else got any comments???

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

was it a white nike? and a red motorolla?

the white nike's are supposed to be really really good so i dont' know about that one, but if it was green then that mights have made the difference b/c i took those a long time ago and they were decent but nothing great. if the motorollas were red then thats your answer right there. maybe the worst pill i ever took. red shit is genreally always dopey but these were just all around horrible.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Yep, it was a red motorola, and it was dopey, but the wierd thing was that my b/f took one of those too, and he was dancing all nite, it wasn't dopey for him at all. As for the white nikes, I'm not sure about that, I don't think it was the same one cause I went to pillreports.com, and some people rated it a 9 or a 10, and there is no way it was that one.

romy20 cwm26.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com