Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The end of Pangea, Grypon and Passion and THE NEW PATIO!!!!!!

V. Barbarino

SPIRITS @ HARD ROCK FEATURING A ROOF TOP ROOM/PATIO WITH A RETRACTABLE ROOF!!!!

From my insiders, this is the club to end all clubs... Size of Crobar Miami.. 2000 people strong....

No word from my guys yet on formats for the nights, but i'm hearing friday house on the patio/roof top. They are not officialy calling it a "patio" but rooftop with a roof that opens and closes...

BRING THE OG TO BROWARD!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To add my cents on this. Why would anyone in their right mind buy and open up a club when they know LP is going to open up one as well???? It's like opening up a hardware store next to a furture site for a home depot..

Makes no sense!!!

2 out of the 4 clubs will have to close.. Plain and simple! supply and demand..

maybe we shoud have a pool of which clubs will close....

Guest colione98

straight up 20 mikes from the crib/ 10 mikes from my weeken job....... its a rap.....

calling all shots on me- (anyone within arms length) ;D

Guest ClubDiva05

LP is a Genius!!! Can't wait till this opens.

is he part of http://www.mensa.org/

That's a pretty cool site.I got 11 outta 30 on the mensa workout but I didn't answer a few, didn't use full half hour, and my house is full of screaming ppl ranging from my spoiled 6 year old, rebellious 17 yr old sis, stressed out mom, and typical annoying ass colombian grandma, Will try again later.

Guest dirtyhouse777

unless there's someone playing thats really worth it, i'm too lazy to drive up there

but this looks to be a success...

Guest colione98

Who will be the resident? Gervais, Bellini or Oscar?

Don't even ask that question.....

New club, new atmosphere, new vibes, new djs with a hint of guest spots from those that currently resided in the BIG venues....

You can't have the world now.....

Guest Adam Singer

yeah this new clubbing district is like not even 2 miles from my house...

it'd be reallllllllllllllllly easy for me to get there if they bring in some decent djs

who's doing bookings? ;D

Guest coach

unless there's someone playing thats really worth it, i'm too lazy to drive up there

I'm with you.

I would guess they will be heavily targeting the tourist market. I'm not sure why anyone would open an predominantly EDM club at Hard Rock. Not that I'm saying this one is, just that it seems unlikely and unwise.

Guest Sela V

I'm with you.

I would guess they will be heavily targeting the tourist market. I'm not sure why anyone would open an predominantly EDM club at Hard Rock. Not that I'm saying this one is, just that it seems unlikely and unwise.

If you were at the Gryphon on Saturday to see how packed it was with non-South Beach type tourists jamming to JoJo Flores playing deep house you would have been surprised.

Guest Darwin Castillo

Is broward going to be the new banging spot? What about their liquor license? 24hrs still or what? After hours?

Guest pod

Is broward going to be the new banging spot? What about their liquor license? 24hrs still or what? After hours?

1) No.

2) Same as any other place on the reservation.

3) How can there be afterhours if there is no cutoff on liquor?

Guest Cosmigonon

I'm with you.

If you were at the Gryphon on Saturday to see how packed it was with non-South Beach type tourists jamming to JoJo Flores playing deep house you would have been surprised.

What she said.

Guest Chica

cool! more places to go.....

I don't think the other 2 clubs have to close, there is enough people to fill 4 clubs, Im pretty sure they are all different and will have different music.....

Guest swank

With the current parking situation..there are still 33,000 people that pass in front of the 'gryphon/pangaea' night club in a 24hr period on the weekends. They have broken ground on yet another parking tower scheduled to be finished within the next 8 months. We realize that this is after season and does affect the business coming to the 'Seminole Paradise'.

There are two ways to deal with it...sit and mope... or work your business until everything is done.

There are a bigger percentage of locals at this time of the year than tourists...they come from as far as West Palm Beach on a regular basis and usually from North Miami Beach as well.

No clubs will close...that's just ridiculous ???

Guest spacecadet

i heard its going to be prodominently hip hop - guess only time will tell

no decision has been made on formats, they are "playing it by ear"...

saw in pam djs web site that paul van dyke along with edgar v will be there jan 6 so probaly a mix of both

Guest delfo

From my insiders, this is the club to end all clubs... Size of Crobar Miami.. 2000 people strong....

No word from my guys yet on formats for the nights, but i'm hearing friday house on the patio/roof top. They are not officialy calling it a "patio" but rooftop with a roof that opens and closes...

BRING THE OG TO BROWARD!!!!!!!!!

Hey all, felt like putting my 2 cents in as well...

Been working up at the Hard Rock since all the clubs opened, and frankly, i don't think you know what you're taking about.

As with what is going on downtown, what you have up here is the development of a large-scale clubbing and entertainment destination. Passion, Pangaea and Gryphon hold about 4000 people already, and if you've been here on a weekend you know very well that all three are packed and that there are another 1000+ people roaming around the property, trying to get in to the clubs. Not to mention every restaurant is full until close, and bars like Murphy's Law and the Park are also full. To think that Spirits is going to put anyone out of business is very simpleminded. Look at what's going on downtown... the clubs are complementing each other rather than detracting from one another, making the trek to that area more appealing to clubbers innocent and "educated" alike.

Back to Spirits... it's not a patio, and it's not a rooftop... it's a permanent open skylight over one of the rooms upstairs. My "insiders" are my own eyes, as I was just in there today for the umth time. Probably a more realiable source than yours.

And finally, i want to point out that I do work for Gryphon and Pangaea, and we welcome Spirits' arrival at the Hard Rock as they will bring even more attention to this already booming development. What we offer is different from what Spirits will offer. If you like the Space crowd, I'll be seeing you at Spirits, as I also look forward to some of the events that they will bring on Fridays. However, if you're looking for beautiful women in an intimate, sophisticated and yet still energetic atmosphere, you know where to find us. Oh, and the music rocks too.javascript:replaceText('%20;D')

In the next few months...

Costantino "Mixmaster" Padovano

Made In Italy @ Gryphon

Therapy feat. JoJo Flores

Ministry of Sound: Johnny Vicious

John Julius Knight

and of course... Southside & Ivano Bellini and thenextgeneration's Aaron Feld and Mikkel Dankner, best club residents this side of Pacha.javascript:replaceText('%20;)')