Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The end of Pangea, Grypon and Passion and THE NEW PATIO!!!!!!

V. Barbarino

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest defunes

To add my cents on this. Why would anyone in their right mind buy and open up a club when they know LP is going to open up one as well???? It's like opening up a hardware store next to a furture site for a home depot..

Makes no sense!!!

What if you're a Loews? Earnings per share are way higher on Loewes..but I get your point..

Guest Ariel

ShowLetter.jpg

message me for Guestlist info. Friday is an invite only event so if you are not on a list or have an invitation, you're not getting in.

Guest nova

LP is a Genius!!! Can't wait till this opens.

you forgot crazy party ass colombian promotor in love OG... opps.. did I post that out loud. =P

is he part of http://www.mensa.org/

That's a pretty cool site.I got 11 outta 30 on the mensa workout but I didn't answer a few, didn't use full half hour, and my house is full of screaming ppl ranging from my spoiled 6 year old, rebellious 17 yr old sis, stressed out mom, and typical annoying ass colombian grandma, Will try again later.

Guest lulamishka

LP is a Genius!!! Can't wait till this opens.

you forgot crazy party ass colombian promotor in love OG... opps.. did I post that out loud. =P

is he part of http://www.mensa.org/

That's a pretty cool site.I got 11 outta 30 on the mensa workout but I didn't answer a few, didn't use full half hour, and my house is full of screaming ppl ranging from my spoiled 6 year old, rebellious 17 yr old sis, stressed out mom, and typical annoying ass colombian grandma, Will try again later.

Yea yea, excuses excuses...