Clubplanet Nightlife Community

parking in downtown miami ......

AndrewChibale

Guest swank

Dude,

on Miami Carnival Sunday...my cousin parked around the corner from Space and the same thing happened to him! They tried to steal his ride and busted up the ignition. I think the parking lot owners are in on this because please!!!!!!!! WTF do we pay them money...then get hassled by some other dude who wants to show you how to park an inch away from the next car!!!!!!!!!!

Just to have the shit broken into....

In our case the owner lied to us and said he wasn't the owner then he switched his employees from one lot to another....and took off to hide.

We know who he is...but he will never remember who we are...

its a joke......... downtown parking is so bad sometimes. sobe is so much better pay 5 bucks all nite lincoln road outside lot or 8 all nite in their garage........

i hate downtown miami parkin i got there at 1030 and it was 15 already wtf

Guest dj_release

terrible

one note: with all the people going to downtown given that there are more clubs to attend to... there should be more cops around which I still haven't seen

security is very slim around those parking lots

Guest Damon7278

its a joke......... downtown parking is so bad sometimes. sobe is so much better pay 5 bucks all nite lincoln road outside lot or 8 all nite in their garage........

Talk about cheap

Guest Devilicious

terrible

one note: with all the people going to downtown given that there are more clubs to attend to... there should be more cops around which I still haven't seen

security is very slim around those parking lots

And to think there's a police station about 8 blocks away.

This happened to me about 6 months ago, parked on West ave.

Guest vynelmuzik

The problem is that the same guy owns most of the lots in downtown. I think his name is Justin. He is the biggest prick I ever met in my life. I don't trash talk about people much however this guy deserves something less than pleasurable to happen to him. By the way my rims and tires are jacked up from the boulders in these lots. In NYC parking is $30 but it is in a garage with cameras and real attendants not homeless drunks that sleep in the lots when the clubs close

Talk about cheap

talk about get a new gimmick besides bash on me and saleen and Oscar G...

Guest Josephmama

yeah, we never park in a meter because the same thing happened to a friend about 2 years ago. Plus then you have to tip the homeless guy that wont take any less than 5 dollars and claims he is going to watch your car. ::):P No thanks!!!!!!!! Always park in the lots, but i do agree that the prices have gotten out of this world since nocturnal and metropolis came to town. Its a turn off, thats why we usually share a cab between 4 or 5 of us and it all works out. ;D but they got to do something about those parking costs. :-\

Guest swank

The problem is that the same guy owns most of the lots in downtown. I think his name is Justin. He is the biggest prick I ever met in my life. I don't trash talk about people much however this guy deserves something less than pleasurable to happen to him.

that's him.....drives a charcoal pick up truck... ;)

Guest swank

Talk about cheap

talk about get a new gimmick besides bash on me and saleen and Oscar G...

;D HA!

Andrew my friend, thats what being hard headed will get you, two weeks ago you asked me & i told you that $10...... just $10 will get you a parking spot with a guard until 2pm Sunday or the last car is gone , lucky for us, not a single employee have gotten thier car broken into yet..............

$30 is NOT the answer!!!!!!!

Pay attention damnit!!!!

you are right ... but my point is that no matter where you park your car .. you never know what can happen

my car was not in a bad spot (or at least thats what i thought) and still i got robbed ...

maybe the police could actually do something and get rid of all the bums around ....

Guest Bahst

on more serious note, I think that if the club owners do not pay attention to this.. it may cramp their business after a while because a bunch of clubs are here on the beach and more to come...

people are not going to go places where their cars are busted up and no protection around..

yea, someone seriosly needs to look into this parking situation..

as far as the cops, it's trully pathetic.. sometimes I really wonder what we pay taxes for? :-\

Guest Bahst

Andrew my friend, thats what being hard headed will get you, two weeks ago you asked me & i told you that $10...... just $10 will get you a parking spot with a guard until 2pm Sunday or the last car is gone , lucky for us, not a single employee have gotten thier car broken into yet..............

$30 is NOT the answer!!!!!!!

Pay attention damnit!!!!

you are right ... but my point is that no matter where you park your car .. you never know what can happen

my car was not in a bad spot (or at least thats what i thought) and still i got robbed ...

maybe the police could actually do something and get rid of all the bums around ....

I think, maybe hiring a bum for the night to watch your car by the meter could work too ... hey you'd be killing two birds with one stone - doing something good for the society and having your car in check ;D

Guest Sela V

I have never paid more than $10 to park when I go to Nocturnal. There's even a $5 lot with a guard, and more than one $10 lot with a guard. So I guess no one's going to Space or Nocturnal anymore huh? NOT.....

I have never paid more than $10 to park when I go to Nocturnal. There's even a $5 lot with a guard, and more than one $10 lot with a guard. So I guess no one's going to Space or Nocturnal anymore huh? NOT.....

ok, first ... that is NOT MY POINT, things like this should not just happen

second, i do not work my ass off just to give MY MONEY to a fucking bum ... fuck that ....

they take the money and go buy drugs and do god knows what else ..

so no .... im not gonna HIRE A BUM to take care of my car please ... ::)

Guest ClubDiva05

I not only party in DT all the time, but I used to park there on a daily basis because I used to work the door at GR. I have not once in the 4+ yrs that I have been going there had my car broken into. These "bums" that you guys so relentlessly bash are ppl also. Maybe if you guys treated them as such instead of making snide remarks and giving them unasked for advice about getting jobs (which no-one will give them) you're cars would be fine. Seems to have worked for me. Also if you are worried about them using the money for drugs try giving them a pack of cigarettes or even food.I remember a year or maybe 2 back on OG's birthday watching a homeless man wash his car and put up a sign for him that read something like....

Happy Birthday to the #1 resident super mixologist Oscar G.

How many of us would have even thought of doing something like this?Makes you wonder who the lazy ppl are huh???