Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armand Pena... The new resident @ Mansion ON Sundays

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

Ok Phamous Sunday is proud to welcome DJ Armand Pena To our Phamous Sunday family along with dj Nikolas...

This Sunday join us as we kick of the re birth of Phamous Sunday with dj Armand Pena along with nikolas and Parantula this weekend.

Guys come out and party hard with us this sunday right after Wilma and enjoy some good and dirty house music,

For more info please feel free to pm me or email me on TiltMiami@hotmail.com

For your comp admision say Bruno @ the door

Guest bootstah

What a massive and fantastic turn of events. I'm soooo excited for u Armand. Trust me I'll be out to support, maybe if not sunday then the next. This storm looks bad. But Congrats!!!!!

Parantula and Nikolas, this is definitely a sweet lineup.

Great job!

Guest nova

Ok Phamous Sunday is proud to welcome DJ Armand Pena To our Phamous Sunday family along with dj Nikolas...

This Sunday join us as we kick of the re birth of Phamous Sunday with dj Armand Pena along with nikolas and Parantula this weekend.

Guys come out and party hard with us this sunday right after Wilma and enjoy some good and dirty house music,

I tought you werel leaving? hmm strange coincidance... armand leaves you leave... he comes back you come bad... fishy... but not my problem.

well, I might see you... i been parting to much lately. =D

Guest katiatheonlyone

Yes Armand Pena is in his New York residency Saturday night at Nikki Mid- Town New York..( The shit is blowing OUT.... FOUR blocks line last Saturday......This is not a joke!!!!) But to show everyone in his home town he returns Sunday to claim his deserved South Beach Residency at MANSION. WACTH OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUTH BEACH BE READY FOR A NEW BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tiltmiami

I tought you werel leaving? hmm strange coincidance... armand leaves you leave... he comes back you come bad... fishy... but not my problem.

well, I might see you... i been parting to much lately. =D

All I have to say is....

I am in the biss for the music and friends. the Opium Group has been really good to me in the past year, only an idiot would leave them, after all Gerald has done alot for me, plus i got my friend there to be with me...

Belive me this party will have a new face as of this weekend

Guest ClubDiva05

After meeting Katia today I have only two words for you "fucking gorgeous"!!!

I would like to welcome Parantula, Katia & Armand to our family" our home is you're home"

Let's do this guys!!!

Guest partyanimal#1

those three (4) are going to rock the house , as far as I know Armand have been destroying nikki marina with amazing tunes on thursdays and its one of the best producers in Miami. Nicolas is a rising star that personally (its a most to keep an eye on him) he rocked Metropolis couple weeks ago, and Parantula are the Deep Dish of Miami. So with this combination and with a nice venue like mansion....

this would be a party to remember :o

are they going to spin always together or Parantula is just a guest dj?

Guest ClubDiva05

Parantula will just be guest DJs although hopefully will be guests often!!! We are going to have a great headliner soon, can't wait until everything is worked out so we can make it public. You guys are going to freak when you hear who it is!!! ;)

Guest tiltmiami

well my dear friends justice was made

I wanted Armand to be a guest couple weeks ago but we all know the story, so i took matters in to my own hand and look at the results ;D Nice

Guest djnikolas

It will be out of hands !! ;D

Can't wait this will be fun!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah bro !! since my last B-Day on december we don't spin together .. damm almost a year .. looking forward to do this bro !

be ready ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

It will be out of hands !! ;D

Can't wait this will be fun!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah bro !! since my last B-Day on december we don't spin together .. damm almost a year .. looking forward to do this bro !

be ready ;)

so you had several b-days on December?