Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was in my pills?

sinergygrl

I started out with a pink CK, I usually get tossed on my ass after one pill but nothing really happened (so I thought). Then I did half of a peach one and that gave me a little bit of that super wonderful happy feeling you get from E, but barly any. Then I took half of a candy cane. I kept taking more because I have nevver rolled and not gotten that awsome feeling so I thought my pills wern't strong enough. I was super hyper and couldn't stop talking and running around, I got a little sweaty and some jaw clenching. And now that I look back on the night I can't remember very much of it, that has never happened before. I haven't built some crazy ass tolerance out of nowhere have I? I have only rolled about 5 or 6 times and I only do it once a month if even. -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

couldn't really tell you what was in your pill but sounds like to me that a lot of it was PSYCHOLGICAL...

Here's my advice... At the start of the night... take a pill and then... now here's the important part... CHILL... forget about it... just GO... have a good time... dance, talk to your friends, run around... WHATEVER... but don't THINK about it... it's YOU who makes YOU have a good time... If it kicks in later that night GREAT... if not... what's the loss? $20? You had a good time no?

Simple as that... One more bit of advice... for a person who's only taken it like 5 or 6 times... wow... 1 and then 1/2 and then another 1/2 and so on... take it EASY GIRL~ smile.gif Just don't ever forget... that if you find that you can't have a good time WITHOUT it anymore... then it's starting to get a little wild... don't ever forget that... AiiGHt? PeaCe!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

The Wheels on the BUS go Round and Round...

[This message has been edited by party2go (edited 10-12-2000).]

THat happened to me once. It was the third time I rolled. I was at soundfactory andI took a pill. A little while later I was feeling good but then i remember getting all wierd and thats the last thing of the night I remember. All I know is what my friends told me. That pill knocked me off my ass. I ended up passing out in the club and my friend literally had to carry me out. I don't know what kind of pill it was either. I havent rolled since then. Im kinda scared to.

i've had a few pills that seemed bunk. My general rule is if nothing is happening, not to pop more pills. it sometimes wasn't meant to be. Sometimes patience is the key. And, if you take more to compensate, the shit has a way of kicking in all at once causing lots of trouble.

Pot brownies have a real 'creeper' affect. Everytime I think they are duds, then next thing i know I see bright color fish swimming in the air.

dmgreenz - i can't believe you mentioned the bright colored fish, i thought i was going nuts! Last time we made and ae brownies nothing happened for a while (as usually is the case with brownies). Then, my friends and I were chilling out and the next thing i knew i saw 4 rainbow colored and one purple fish "swimming" through the air about 2 feet in front of me. It was pretty wild. Maybe we had some greens from the same source!!!

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."