Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who needs a new roof or thinks their roof is damaged?

MODS: Please do not delete this or move this thread. Im here offering my services to all of you that need help.

That's right...after these devastating storms alot of roofs have been damaged by these storms and may start to experience some leaks. You need someone you can rely on.

If it's a damaged shingle roof, tile, flat, steep, siding...we do it all!

Also help you with your insurance claims so you get the money that YOU deserve. The only thing you'll be responsible for will be your deductible.

Free Roof Inspection!

So why wait? Go with the best! Over 20 years in Business!

Diogo C.

Sr. Adjuster/Estimator/Inspector

Abelard Construction

Serving all of South Florida

Contact me thru PM or email - D_campos05@yahoo.com

FYI

Stay away, matter of fact run as fast as you can from people claiming they will do your roof but you have to buy all the materials.

why buy materials when u can have someone do everything for you...the only people that make you buy materials are small shithole companies, or people working out of their trucks(no warranty/labor guarantee), or a friend/relative. For most people that is deff not the route to go with.

I would NOT recommend going w/ someone like that, ask around...all i hear is horror stories. If you buy the materials yourself, who is going to warranty the work? There's no guarantee. If you have a leak, the contractor will blame you saying that the material you bought was bad, ect. Most people do not have much knowledge of roofs as in color, type, style, warranty year, ect. Alot of these companies are NOT using code material meaning, they are "cutting corners" in order to make the final price cheap than everyone else. Roof Materials are very high right now due to the demand. Material/Supplies costs are still up from last years hurricane season, and prices will not go down, matter of fact they will go up real soon once Louisiana starts to rebuild.

Have you or are you going to file a claim for your storm damage?

If so, I can help you get the most $ for your new roof. The only thing that you will be responsible for will be your deductible. I will contact and meet with your assigned insurance adjuster and we both will determine what is the best solution. My inspection is professionally documented on-site, so I get to show you exactly what's wrong with your roof and what it should be done. This is the best way to go in my opinion.

Find out what your Hurricane Home insurance deductible is, if it fits your budget than file a claim asap. I work w/ tons of insurance adjusters ranging from allstate, usaa, state farm, nationwise, even mortgage companies/real estate firms/property mngt.

If money wasn't a factor, would you rather have a Benz or a Kia?

Diogo C

Sr. Estimator/Inspector/Adjuster

Abelard Construction - 20 years in business

Serving all of South Florida

Any questions, comments, or if you would like to contact me, please feel free.

I can be reach thru PM or @ D_campos05@yahoo.com

how fast can u get started. mine is 100x40.

We have plenty of crews to do the work. Usually takes anywhere from 2 days to a week assuming how big the project is and weather permitting. It also depends on the type of roof you currently have, if its still in production, color options, style, supplier, backorder, there are many variables..

I will have to come out and take a look at the property.

Pm me

Diogo