Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't skip line when you are trying to get gas

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

True Story.....

A friend of mine was waiting to get gas and some guy just skipped everyone....the guy who jumped in fromnt of people got shot in the leg!!!

You can say he learned his lesson, there are crazy people out there be nice ;)

Guest bootstah

Yes things were getting frightening the other day in the Gables, Tuesday I think. I must've waited for like 5 hours and saw multiple fights. Things are getting crazy!!!

Be safe people..... :(

True Story.....

A friend of mine was waiting to get gas and some guy just skipped everyone....the guy who jumped in fromnt of people got shot in the leg!!!

damn i know the new florida law on shoot first ask later was just passed but thats ridiculous :P

Guest lulamishka

This afternoon by Sunset and 152 ave while waiting in line for gas I had the pleasure of witnessing some jackass getting his ass kicked' date=' i mean literally stampeded by 4 guys for skipping the line.

[/quote']

Haha, serves him right!

Guest kcariaga

People are acting so crazy! I am sort of scared to be out. The driving is crazier than usual.

That's because these people have no respect for traffic lights' date='lol 8)

[/quote']

I know! Have you seen anyone treat the lights as 4-way stops?

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

can someone just get me some fucking gas so i can leave my damn house for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I was lucky. After hearing everybody complain of 4-hour gas lines, I went today and had to wait only an hour and a half!!!! ;D

Guest ILLMATIC

can someone just get me some fucking gas so i can leave my damn house for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I woke up at 4:30 AM and went to a gas station on the turnpike, I only had to wait about 20 minutes. The only part that sucked was that they only allow you to fill up to 20 dollars (Cash Only). So I made a u turn and filled up the rest of my tank.

;)

People are acting so crazy! I am sort of scared to be out. The driving is crazier than usual.

That's because these people have no respect for traffic lights,lol 8)

Well in my neck of the woods, if they at least treated them as 4 way stops it would be a relief...They don't....Scarrryyy :-X

Guest ILLMATIC

[/quote']

Well in my neck of the woods, if they at least treated them as 4 way stops it would be a relief...They don't....Scarrryyy :-X

Lately I have been finding myself to drive thru intersections without looking. I guess I just don't give a fuck if someone hits me. If an asshole hits my car it would only be an improvement now. I just hope I don’t get shot in the leg.

Guest lulamishka

Lately I have been finding myself to drive thru intersections without looking. I guess I just don't give a fuck if someone hits me. If an asshole hits my car it would only be an improvement now. I just hope I don’t get shot in the leg.

LoL Pat!

And when you DO get shot in the leg, I'll be the one laughing at you for being an asshole driver and happy to see some sort of vengeance brought upon you! :P ;D

LoL Pat!

And when you DO get shot in the leg, I'll be the one laughing at you for being an asshole driver and happy to see some sort of vengeance brought upon you! :P ;D

He lives in kendall too, so I'll probably be the enraged driver who shoots him in the leg :P

Guest ILLMATIC

[/quote']

LoL Pat!

He lives in kendall too, so I'll probably be the enraged driver who shoots him in the leg :P

DAMN!

Whatever happened to non violence???

You guys are starting to scare me.

;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

True Story.....

I was talking to my mailman yesterday and he said he was in line waiting for gas for 3 hours and another car pulled in front of him and the mailman got out to yell at the guy and the guy jumped out of his car flashing a gun under his shirt...Fucked up huh?

Guest lulamishka

LoL Pat!

DAMN!

;D

You wanna talk about non-violence?! Then follow the rules, biatch!! Whatever happened to common courtesy and wait your turn?! :P

Guest swank

True Story.....

I was talking to my mailman yesterday and he said he was in line waiting for gas for 3 hours and another car pulled in front of him and the mailman got out to yell at the guy and the guy jumped out of his car flashing a gun under his shirt...Fucked up huh?

That really is Fcuked Up!

the next time the mailman might say " ya...I have something for you" reach into his glove box, pull out his glock and place a slug between that guys eyes.

Shit...now I sound like one of them...'wild-wild west'

Guest Diabolique

LoL Pat!

DAMN!

;D

You wanna talk about non-violence?! Then follow the rules, biatch!! Whatever happened to common courtesy and wait your turn?! :P

I blame bad behavoir on the assholes' parent(s). You teach your child the right way to be and when they grow up & go out in the big bad world, they're not gonna be an a-hole.

We are all in this(life, tradegies, challenges) together. people forget that...

Guest ILLMATIC

LoL Pat!

DAMN!

;D

I blame bad behavoir on the assholes' parent(s). You teach your child the right way to be and when they grow up & go out in the big bad world, they're not gonna be an a-hole.

We are all in this(life, tradegies, challenges) together. people forget that...

You can't blame the parents. Kids growing up today are bad. Parents take the risk of getting in trouble is they hand down an ass whipping on a child.

I do agree to a certain extant that parents are the key but like Bernie Mac says "There are some punk ass parents out there"