Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need help

sabre

Ok, it seems to me that the overall drug discussed here is Ecstacy. My question is, are you all scared to take it? I just had to give a bunch of pills back to my dealer for fear that it was PMA. Some teens died near where I live. Is that what it's come to? We all have to live in fear when we want to roll? Do any of you for sure know what you were or are taking? I've only done this 3 times, but all those time's I too, them I was so naive, I didn't know I could die. I'm just so depressed. Soon, I'm sure Acid will be laced with some lethal shit, and then I'll have to leave the synthetic world all together. I want some X, but am to afraid to take any. It sucks to be me.

*Sabre*

The best thing to do is buy a ez test http://eztest.com/index.php3?refid=blu this will tell you if your pill contains a exctasy like substance...it wont tell you how pure it is, but, it will tell you if your pill is legit or a fraud...another helpful area is pillreports.com...it will tell you what people in your area are saying about the pills in your area.

I have to say I acted the same way... I just bought my E and didn't know that I could end up in better case in the hospital. Now I buy E only from people I know and no way without testing. I already ordered my EZ test too. Somebody knows where to get that improved test which can precisely say that PMA is inside even if change color because of some amount of MDMA?

Thanks Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

there's a tester out there somewhere that CAN detect pma. it's called thin-layer chromatography. .. .i don't remember what site it was from .. maybe the EZ-test site? but anyway the only thing is that one kit tests like 20-25 pills, whereas EZ test does something like 200.. it also takes longer, 25 minutes versus a few seconds for the other. it'd be worth it though. i wish i had seen it before i ordered an EZ test. frown.gif

------------------

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~