Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why take 3 or more?

xmike

I realized that many people I've met and talked to are taking more than one pill of X when they wanna roll. We have tried it first time about 4 months ago and since that we have 1 pill every second weekend and we don't want to take more than that.

Does it mean that after a several time it will lost its effect on us and if we wanna have the same results as we have now, we should take more than just one?

Also, is there anybody, who is using it for a long time and it's enough for him/her to take just one candy per night?

Thx for your help

Mike

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

Smiley-01.gif

yeah.. i used to take one too.... but then it got to the point where i needed two... ususaly most people start with around one, and take more progressively throughout the night... like when you start to come down, riff another and so fourth... after a long night this can lead to a few pills... wink.gif!

-chaser

------------------

its a new day dawning....

At the rate you are taking the pills it won't be too long before you do have to take a second or a third. It takes 3-4 weeks for your saratonin to replenish, if it isn't your roll won't be as strong. Also, it will eventually cause permanant damage in the long run. I take one pill because I always get knocked onto my ass. This last time I took 2 I broke them up into halves and took them throughout the course of the night, I rolled for about 18 hours for some reason. But I always roll harder than my friends for some reason anyway. But you will def. build up a tolerance if you are doing them ever other weekend. -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

I dont know about just 1 pill. My very first time i did it i did 7 pills. Since then i have always done alot. I dont know why i do so much. When i start to roll i want to keep going higher and higher and i know i cant but i keep trying. Also i want the night to go on forever so i guess i am trying to live in the moment. Maybe i am just stupid but i dont care as long as i have fun. P*L*U*R

cwm35.gifcwm32.gifcwm11.gif

Some people actually have a natural tolerance to the drug (and it can happen with any drug), and have to take more than one.

Of course, like everyone else said, the more you do it, the more you need to get close to the same high.

------------------

Know your body. Know your mind. Know your source. Know your roll.