Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best EDM Moments

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Now I know we all have had them, those moments where you just stop what ur doing and look around and say "THIS IS PERFECT"!!!!!

Mine was Ultra 2005, in the Subliminal Sessions Tent......I was dancing Erick was on the Decks and all of the sudden I just had to pause and take a deep breath and say to myself "This is Perfect", I repeated it "This right here is just PERFECT"!!!!

Beautiful moment, and then to close the night Darren Emerson played "Born Slippy" ;D.....AWESOME!!!!

Josh you were there with me, so you know exactly what im talking about ;).

Guest durrtylexx

I have a few fond edm clubbin memories.

One that sticks out happened last year at space. Roger Sanches was playing on the terrace, and he played Rui Da Silva's - Touch Me. The entire patio started to sing together and everyone started to jump around. It was a magical experience, I'll never forget it. Black, White, Gay & Straight people were hugging, laughing and kissing it was an amazing moment. I've never been to Ibiza but thats how I'd imagine it to be.

Another moment was the 1rst time I heard Higher State of Consciousness - Josh Wink, at the Edge in Ft.Lauderdale; I almost shitted in my pants. I was blown away.

Guest LdySphynx

I have a few fond edm clubbin memories.

One that sticks out happened last year at space. Roger Sanches was playing on the terrace, and he played Rui Da Silva's - Touch Me. The entire patio started to sing together and everyone started to jump around. It was a magical experience, I'll never forget it. Black, White, Gay & Straight people were hugging, laughing and kissing it was an amazing moment. I've never been to Ibiza but thats how I'd imagine it to be.

Another moment was the 1rst time I heard Higher State of Consciousness - Josh Wink, at the Edge in Ft.Lauderdale; I almost shitted in my pants. I was blown away.

Dude, I got CHILLS just reading that I have been at Space when moments like those happen....OMFG!!!!

Especially if ur with a group of friends and that happens, woah man its moments like those that make it worth while!!!!

There is nothing like MUSIC, which brings to mind another quote....I will post it in my Quote thread ;).

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

last year at conference at space in the main room morillo played herd and fitz just cant get enough, the place was slammmmed for for the subliminal party that song just did something for me, i must have screamed 7 thousand times chills down my spine. whooo

Guest LdySphynx

last year at conference at space in the main room morillo played herd and fitz just cant get enough, the place was slammmmed for for the subliminal party that song just did something for me, i must have screamed 7 thousand times chills down my spine. whooo

Yep, and it happened to you at Crobar when Diaga played it.......BUT THAT SONG DOES ROCK IT :P!!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Yep, and it happened to you at Crobar when Diaga played it.......BUT THAT SONG DOES ROCK IT :P!!!!!

yes but that was after the intial fact wich was muuuuuuuuuch crazier because it was the first time i had heard it i kept going i must have this i need this ahghaghahghghghghg!!!!!! at crobar it was the first time after conference that it was played out.....(after i searched for weeks to find it then spread the word ;))

Guest LdySphynx

yes but that was after the intial fact wich was muuuuuuuuuch crazier because it was the first time i had heard it i kept going i must have this i need this ahghaghahghghghghg!!!!!! at crobar it was the first time after conference that it was played out.....(after i searched for weeks to find it then spread the word ;))

Dude, you went NUTS at CROBAR.....I HAVE WITNESSES ;).

Guest swirlundergrounder

Back in 2001 when I was playing at my Sunday morning residency. My uncle had just passed away the day b4. The club was packed full of several hundred people and I was playing that old IIO song Rapture (Creamer and K's mix).

Well when the song broke down and got silent for a split second, then whole crowd went nuts in appreciation. I had to kneel down behind the decks and pretend I was digging through my crate of records because I was in tears. I didn't want the crowd to know what I was going through. The set and the vibe played out perfectly that spring morning in the middle of March!! As sad as that moment may have sounded it actually was exactly what I needed that morning!!

Guest ddg

when james lavelle played ian brown -fear (unkle remix) at revolution was the most psyched i have ever been bc of one song.....i had been wanting to hear that out for so long and it finally happened...

closing out skylark after new years this year...such a perfect nite...tunes and company

roger sanchez two times ago..played strings of life and half the patio knelt down and jumped up when the song picked up...

hernan the first time i saw him about 2 or 3 years ago at space..when he dropped "all i know" chills down my spine

i have to add this past weekend as one of the greatest main room times ever...howells was unbelievable and the group was just great...

Guest LdySphynx

OH WOW, how can I forget at the CARRY ON event at AAA after Ultra.......when Digweed played The Killers "Mr. Brightside" (Jacques Lu Cont Remix). Dude it literally brought tears to my eyes, to this day it still does!!!!

Some songs just HAVE THAT POWER!!!!!

Guest ddg

OH WOW, how can I forget at the CARRY ON event at AAA after Ultra.......when Digweed played The Killers "Mr. Brightside" (Jacques Lu Cont Remix). Dude it literally brought tears to my eyes, to this day it still does!!!!

Some songs just HAVE THAT POWER!!!!!

i have to add to that...

when sander played that track at conference this year at spin...a couple of us just singing as loud as we could..that song is freaking unreal at the right moment...

Guest Cosmigonon

Now I know we all have had them, those moments where you just stop what ur doing and look around and say "THIS IS PERFECT"!!!!!

Mine was Ultra 2005, in the Subliminal Sessions Tent......I was dancing Erick was on the Decks and all of the sudden I just had to pause and take a deep breath and say to myself "This is Perfect", I repeated it "This right here is just PERFECT"!!!!

Beautiful moment, and then to close the night Darren Emerson played "Born Slippy" ;D.....AWESOME!!!!

yes I was there, remember that we were away and I told you that darren was playing that song, and that we should run and listen to that song in that moment becuase of who he was... ;)

Guest LdySphynx

yes I was there, remember that we were away and I told you that darren was playing that song, and that we should run and listen to that song in that moment becuase of who he was... ;)

Yes I do remember that, what a night huh??

Guest Cosmigonon

That was my 1st Ultra too and I wasn't having a good time until you texted me and I went to the Subliminal tent, I never thanked you for that... ;D

Guest LdySphynx

That was my 1st Ultra too and I wasn't having a good time until you texted me and I went to the Subliminal tent, I never thanked you for that... ;D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :-[, ur very WELCOMED.....I have said it a THOUSAND TIMES. If it wasn't for the Subliminal Tent this year ULTRA would have SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!!

And I Thank You, for staying till the end :-* ;). Sadly we had to say goodbye, but we made the BEST of it :)!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :-[, ur very WELCOMED.....I have said it a THOUSAND TIMES. If it wasn't for the Subliminal Tent this year ULTRA would have SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!!

And I Thank You, for staying till the end :-* ;). Sadly we had to say goodbye, but we made the BEST of it :)!!!!

:-*

Guest tres-b

My girlfriend(now fiance) and I had been out all night. It was cold. The sun was coming up. We could see flurries of snow blowing around outside the windows of the club.

The music had been ok at best for most of the night. We were about to leave when some familiar notes started in. Then the vocals dropped---"Hey oh mamama..."

It was "Life in a Northern Town".

Clubland was perfect, if only for a moment. Is this my favorite track? No. But the moment was shared with the most important person in my life. Everything just melted into the background. It was just us, the music and the snow.