Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buying Rolls in a Club

evovr6

Would you buy rolls off someone in a club? Especially Twilo now? I am afraid of getting busted, buying crap or worse buying that fake shit that'll kill you.

Waddya think? I want some beans, but I don't know anyone up here who rolls and I am sketchy about buying off people I don't know.

Dude, The last time i bought it at a club (exit 2 wks ago).....(2 of them) around 1pm it was very-very weak, so, I was dumb enough to buy another one around 3pm from a different dealer, cause I really wanted to roll good, unluckly the third one was the worst of all, cause it was FAKE...Yep, the Mother F&*k#r sold me fake shit....Couldn't get a hold of him and my night was a disaster.....Ever since that night I have promised myself not to buy shit from a club. To think about it is dangerous with cops, fake, or it could be deadly ( off course it could be said the same thing about the dealer, but at least you know the dealer and you know he will not f u over cause u are one of his customer)....I would recomend that you find the stuff before you go out...if not don't even drop. cwm22.gifcwm40.gifcwm40.gif

don't bother, its not worth it. fake pills, 5-0's bustin you, and shit being in the pill are all good reasons not to, although the last reason is a risk all people rolling take every time they drop.

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

To play it safe, get your shit before the club and test it.

If I was going to get in a club I would never go up to someone. I would wait for someone to ask me. It might sound retarded but ask if they're a cop/narc. Go by your instincts. You can usually tell if someone is shady. As far as the pills. This is what I do. I ask if they're good. Of course they say yeah. Then I tell them that I'm going to chew the thing right now and if it's fake I'll know. I can be intimidating sometimes so I don't know if everyone can pull that off like I do. I can usually tell if they're fake or not by just looking at them anyway. Needless to say, I've never got beat.

------------------

bomb.giffactoryfreak.gif

NEVER buy the shit in clubs.

First off, most of the shit that's sold is fake. Secondly, you never know what the hell you could be buying. For all you know it could be rat poison you're buying. Too much bad stuff is going around these days. Get it before hand from a reliable source if you want to roll.

I WIT YOU WEDGE THAT IS THE EXACT SAME THING I DO ESPECIAALLY IN THE FACTORY YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT SHIT YOU MIGHT GET IN THERE cwm28.gif

------------------

FRIDAY NIGHT AT OHM DJBORIS

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @CHRISSOGGY @AOL.COM