Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My epiphany for today

Guest Philip

Guest Philip

Space will never give away profits so this will never happen. Case closed.

so tru. as I said... in theory. It would be awesome to be able to have a look at Sanchez going off if you happened to have missed it though.

Guest trancelator

I have lots of videos of the terrace. It's cool to look back and see the music and the people. It's such a great atmosphere when it is going off.

Guest pod

The Patio needs a live web-cam. In theory it would be a beautiful thing!

Buddy, you wanna pay for the bandwidth and the server space?

Shit, instead of fucking about watching the crowd on the webcam, go out to the fucking club.

There's more to life than your computer. Go out, drink, listen to some good music, get laid....enjoy life!

Guest Cosmigonon

If I knew how to post them, I would. I'm sure you'll see them sometime.

Don't have to post them, just send them this way... ;D

Guest durrtylexx

No thanks...what happens on the aptio can STAY on the aptio. ;)

Werd!!!

I concur.. pics are more than enough..

video highlights, would be cool though.

spaceibiza has video highlighs on their website. cool shit.

Shit, instead of fucking about watching the crowd on the webcam, go out to the fucking club.

There's more to life than your computer. Go out, drink, listen to some good music, get laid....enjoy life!

Hey guys, My friend owns this company and this is all you need. Very easy but good set up and already doing international dates and set ups.

http://www.danceclubcam.com/

POD, or anyone for that matter contact me if you guys are interested and I will set up a conference call and demo.

Guest Devilicious

hmmm... just looks like a bunch of beautiful people dancing to me

You aren't looking hard enough ;)

I concur Carisa, what happens on the aptio stays on the aptio :-X

I wouldn't mind clips, but a live feed would take something away from the party IMO. Why is it special if you can just sit at home and watch it? The point is to go out and experience it. Love it or hate it, bored by the music or jammin, it's an experince.

Hey guys, My friend owns this company and this is all you need. Very easy but good set up and already doing international dates and set ups.

http://www.danceclubcam.com/

POD, or anyone for that matter contact me if you guys are interested and I will set up a conference call and demo.

this is the ticket. I love danceclubcam. they have broadcast some of the coolest sets on that site.

i have thought that streaming some of the sets played at space would be pretty cool.

Guest Satan

I wouldn't mind clips, but a live feed would take something away from the party IMO. Why is it special if you can just sit at home and watch it? The point is to go out and experience it. Love it or hate it, bored by the music or jammin, it's an experince.

NEGATIVE! public domain or not, I and many others would take issue with being filmed while in a club. One of the very things about going out to places like that is the anonymity associated with it.

what happens at space stays in space.

besides im not very photogenic and i dance like a big dork. :P

Guest BAEZ

NEGATIVE! public domain or not, I and many others would take issue with being filmed while in a club. One of the very things about going out to places like that is the anonymity associated with it.

besides im not very photogenic and i dance like a big dork. :P

I think a cam in the main room would be cooler...Patio Party People are usually fried and make funny faces.

Guest Satan

You are there with over 2000 other people, that is real anonymity :o ???

anonymous:

adj 1: having no known name or identity or known source; "anonymous authors"; "anonymous donors"; "an anonymous gift" [syn: anon.] [ant: onymous] 2: not known or lacking marked individuality; "brown anonymous houses"; "anonymous bureaucrats in the Civil Service"

there is no "head count" involved with being anonymous, but yes i know what you mean....... what i really mean is that i like keeping my shit relatively discreet.

the vast majority of the "2000" people at space do not know me nor do they want to.

Guest Philip

damn people - I SAID IN THEORY! I know that Club Space is not gonna pay for something like that - and I know nobody wants that. I'm just thinkn it would be interesting to look in on the party if you happened to miss it and wanted to see your friends rockn out. Its not that I really believe the whole world needs to see what goes on there. At the same time it was videos of the Patio from clubplanet.com that really got me interested in seeing what all that energy was all about. And whats more Pod I am at Space practically every weekend - not on the computer. Whats even funnier - I met you for the first time on the Patio Sunday morning.

Guest coach

Seriously, I've always said this would be a good idea for any club from a marketing standpoint. Some clubs already do it. But, you target tourists and others who may not already be coming to your club. You webcast live and record the best 3-4 from a night, then continue to repeat that until your next big night. That way if someone is trying to put together their nightlife itinerary on their visit, your club stands out. They see all the fun everyone is having and are more likely to stop by. The live webcast is actually incidental, and only ups the "neato" factor to potential visitors.

Guest spacecadet

but lil clips of it will be good promotional idea to see the club jumping up and down gets u boost up to go those loooong hours in the patio ;)

Guest Fuerte44

I can agree with many in that I would hate having a cam on me while at the patio....But since moving to the west coast, I would love to tune in to where i used to spend every sunday morning of my life when i lived in the 305....There is not a weekend that goes by where i kick myself in the ass for leaving....i wake up at 7 and think," damn i used to be arriving just now, saying whast up to kirk", 9 am "damn roger must be killing it now...", 11 am "man, i can just see cedric leveling the floor...." My space mouse reminds me every day i see it on my desk.....So a camera at the patio would make my life a little less bleek....and make me a little less jealous of all of you.....maybe a cam just on the booth or a birds eye view that would miss anything "undersireable" could satisfy both opposing parties....i know i would pay at least 100 bucks to subscribe to the PatioCam......but thats coming from a depressed ex-space head who misses home....just my two cents...