Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weed tolerance level question

sabre

Hey everyone. Well, I've gotten to the point where it takes 5 bowls to get me a little high, and that pisses me off. So...about how long would you suggest for me to quit. I want it to be like I'm smoking up for the first time, and one hit knocks you out. I thought 2-3 weeks, but what do I know. Thanks for any answers

*Sabre*

If you really want the feeling of smoking for the first time, try quitting for 3-4 weeks. Once you start smoking again, you should be fine. Something else you might want to take into consideration is the bud you are smoking - are you smoking good shit or shwag? If you are smoking shwag, maybe you should try stepping it up and smoking a higher grade bud- I have been smoking pretty much everyday for the past 3 years (I know I know), always kind bud, and a bowl of KB will still knock me on my ass. I don't care how much you smoke, get yourself some good KB and you will be fine.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

do this bro, just smoke on the weekends like on friday and saturday, i used to puff heavily during the summer and when school starts i just smoke on the weekends. i get mad blaxed off of one L. and im high for 2 hours. plus you have to smoke good trees fuck the schwag that gives you a headache

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE